What has everyone used for Cross bars on their motor mounts included pics of what I'm talking about

4 Likes

Same thing @dickyho sells. I just bought my own pieces.

7 Likes

Where to buy/what exactly are those super long nuts called?

3 Likes

I first read crow bar, was expecting something else… Oh well those are nice looking cross bars, very clean!

1 Like

I used those with @dickyho mount, works great :

You either get them the right length for your build, or cut them and re-thread the end that you had to cut (they are only threaded on each end, not all the way long)

4 Likes

Threaded Standoffs.

4 Likes

Excellent, thankyou good sir. But now that I know, I’m going to continue calling them super long nuts. Got a better ring to it

6 Likes

M6 threaded rod with 4x locknuts. Hasn’t moved after 1500km

3 Likes

In conjunction with this

5 Likes

Talk to @ATC for a custom job. He did mine. Custom sizes for two different mounts. 8mm crossbars alum stock. I gave him precise measurement and he delivered exactly that. Fitting super precise with both sets. Got one set for M3 tread and other set for M4. Very affordable.

https://allterraincreations.com/

5 Likes

what truck do you use there?

1 Like

Recall what they cost you to have made?

1 Like

Torque board 218mm

La Ferrari

3 Likes

Yeah Bro. Two sets (consisting of 6 crossbars each), both sets cut to custom size for two different mounts, cost + shipment was $60 for the two sets! Very happy with the job, very precise crossbars.

3 Likes

First crossbar set :point_up: was for @ATC mounts.

Second crossbar set :point_down: was for @Janux-esk8 mounts.

3 Likes

Is Janis still in business I emailed him a while back several times and could never get a response

How are those motors.

I have a pair laying around. Should I upgrade my 6355 Flipskys on a spare board? Do they scream?

1 Like

@ 10s they preform very well. I’m second owner of them and they still run strong. I’ve put maybe 50-60 miles on them and the previous onwer had them on a dialy rider. Bearings will have to be replaced eventually. But then again, they arent showing signs of needing to change them yet.

1 Like

I remember seeing a crossbar with like two flat sliding pieces with slots in them. Not sure where those came from I thought it was Dickyho or something.

I’m wondering what people use for crossbars on their kahua trucks? Wood be easy to Mike.

1 Like

I vaguely remebering him having them.

2 Likes