• spare skate gloves

All of which os in my backpack

Edit : I’ll pro ably put a spare tire in their now good call @Venom121212

2 Likes

What’s the point of a stun gun?

1 Like

Keeps people from taking his purse

4 Likes

If your gonna carry a stun gun why not just have a real gun I guess is the better question?

3 Likes

One kills people
The other doesn’t

1 Like

Just seems to me he would be more likely to get killed busting out a stun gun than nothing at all

1 Like

Like I said Stun Gun is not a gun. I don’t know who effed up the names

I live in California where CCW’s are hard to get. And because I travel between two counties and have two addresses it makes it even harder due to jurisdictions. Also I don’t wanna kill anyone.

I carry the stun gun because of the wilderness trails I ride. There are wild animals that come/are out in the early and later hours which I ride often. The bizzzzzz noise scares them away.

5 Likes

That makes since, one of my old buddies he used to have to hike a couple acres past his gate in the middle of the woods at night to get to his house. When I used to drop him off he would pull out this 1 foot long screw driver out of his back pack and hold it like a sword for protection from animals lol always cracked me up, he was known as a tough guy in high school, RIP Shawn

2 Likes

I might have read it wrong or something but something like the only time you are legally allowed to pull a firearm out on someone is if they have the intention to do serious harm and or kill you. If it is not in this manner then you can be sentenced up to 30 years in jail.

I think that’s why @Mikenopolis carries a stun gun (non lethal) instead of a real gun. And if he accidentally shot an Endangered animal/restricted animal with a firearm he would be in a lot of danger/trouble…

1 Like

Cops aren’t even allowed to use their guns unless the other guy shoots first I think.

1 Like

And most robbers have at least a knife which is deadly. I just wouldn’t want to bring a stun gun to a knife or gun fight

Nothing on shop runs…

Bigger rides I have a spare wheel with pulley attached so I can fix a puncture quickly, Wera Allen keys, CO2 tyre inflator and a spare tube.
Plus beer money.

Yep, usually nothing, yes i trust my boards not to break down on me :rofl:. It’s weird when I ride with a bag. But when I ride to work and whatnot, i carry a small sling bag.

Spare tube, hex keys, water, some of @linny 's profile pic. Since it’s the end of the season and pretty much never dry out I also keep spare pants, socks and shoes. My backpack does not smell nice… but also nice

1 Like

Yeeeeea that’s the way.

I would too, but it’s illegal here.

Let’s turn the question around. Out of all the things you bring, which items have you had to use? :joy:

1 Like

I found a pretty nice Columbia messenger bag that I’ve been riding with lately. Lots of padding and an optional lateral strap to keep the main on in place.

In it:
Duct tape
Skate tool
Leather man wave
Bit set for the wave
Cheap multimeter
3-4 knives, I always carry one with me and forget I put one in there already.
3 old issues of play boy for some light reading

2 Likes

It’s a pretty sweet pic but I don’t see a reason for it to be illegal, what’d you do? :stuck_out_tongue:

@legend27 linny’s pic :rofl:

1 Like

We used to carry the garage door opener until someone dropped it. :pensive:

6 Likes