[SOLVED...?] Weird issue, please aide

Just swapped my enclosure from a psychotiller to an eBoosted. Didn’t change any electronics.

Been running this board for over 6 months with these parts and no issues until this enclosure swap, decided to re-config everything just to be safe and the motors don’t spin when detecting.

The detection passes with on both sides and detects hall sensors, the motors spin for the hall sensor calibration but not for motor calibration. Remote won’t spin motors either.

The motors were working perfectly fine before the swap, haven’t been dented or anything. I triple checked phase wires and they’re good.

No clue what to do or what’s wrong. Tries to run detection with both a tenka and a fsesc 6.6+

The motors vibrate when detecting, no spin. Sometimes it says flux linkage error when using the tenka.

When using the FS6.6+ I tried motor wizard (not the one on the main page) and when doing detection I got the motor to spin (just the one on the master side) but it gives “bad detection result”

I also get “sensor detection failed” sometimes when doing FOC detection (main page wizard) but not always. It’s hard to recreate a problem here.

I’ve tried re-uploading firmware, tried without anything plugged in but the motor and hall sensor cable… Idk what to try. I’ve done this setup a ton of times before. Triple checked my connections… I’m at a loss, did both of my motors spontaneously break at the same time?

Next time it works successfully, record the values. These numbers:

(example numbers only)

Is there an error message displayed? What does it say? What about in the status bar at the bottom?

What version of firmware are you using?

Did you do a hand test on the motors(s)?

So… Weirdest thing. I tried to do it over TCP through my metr since it wasn’t even connecting over USB and everything went smoothly without a hitch. Maybe the usb port is fucked (FSESC6.6+)

1 Like

U got the curse of psychotiller on your board now, only salvation is through your battery burning the entire board down.

1 Like

naah I had the curse of phychotiller lifted by the great lord and saviour eBoosted. this enclosure is fucking beautiful and made of pure solidium

2 Likes