Alcor Telemetry Paid App

I will try it as well soon, should be possible to make it work with Metr Pro!

6 Likes

Sidenote : Iā€™m on Tizen too.
Get navigation pro

5 Likes

Oh thatā€™s a cool workaround

2 Likes

I had bad luck with it. Kept crashing on my Gw1

Never had trouble on my gear s3

it connects to Vesc directly using Vescs ble module firmware

if the regular Vesc app works it should work. if you come across any issues I will try patch them

I am unable to test metr as I do not have the hardware. If you would be able to get me a log that would be good. message me privately if you donā€™t know how

Cant like this enough! Thank you! I cant wait to get home from this work trip and try it out with some new parts waiting for me.

2 Likes

Awesome idea! I have a problem though, Iā€™m getting the ā€œdevice not compatibleā€ message in the app store even if Iā€™m running a Ticwatch E on Wear OS 2.0+ā€¦I know my device is old, but can anything be done or am I missing something?

1 Like

Very interested in this. Do i have to unpair my vesc mobile to use this? Or can i use my mobile and this on a smart watch at the same time.

1 Like

it is one at a time

But do i need to remove the pairing for the smartwatch to get access to the stormcore?

1 Like

you just have to close the wear app if you want use your phone. a swipe right properly closes instead of putting the app to sleep

wear 2.0 is from 2017 thereā€™s a difference between android wear and wear os. I can look into supporting older devices but I will have to find someone to test.

1 Like

I was thinking on looking at your repo and trying to compile the APK myself, if youā€™re cool with it. Let me know, I love the project and would like to collaborate/test!

4 Likes

I can not succeed to make my android watch connect to FLIPSKY VESC BLE UART inside the Floatwheel.

It keeps saying that device is ā€˜availableā€™ but nothing changes when I click on it.

Wear OS v2.30
Watch : Garett HR

The play store says my galaxy s20FE is not compatible with this app version. :sob::sob:

Iā€™m fairly sure itā€™s not an app for phones at all, it should be just for watches right?

3 Likes

Oh so I can download it directly to my gear s3? That makes senseā€¦ thanks!