šŸ’² Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

yeah not sure how good a mini will work with the long mbs on the back. Iā€™d prefer a regular one.

probably. Trying to pay less for what i would pay directly at trampa (shipping, gbp to euro conversion etc)

1 Like

I figured good luck!

1 Like

@Ace do you have all other parts except hanger for sale? I guess difference between mini spring and infinity is only hanger lenght?

Iā€™m selling a lot of stuff but didnā€™t really plan on selling the trampa stuff. The extra truck came with a set of drives I just bought so I will have a complete truck extra when It gets here if that answers your question. As per lengthy. Mini springs are smaller than atb.

I need everything else for one whole infinity truck except hanger. But I see you are USA, so yeah, shippingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d ask @Andy87 if he has any thing. I got dibs on two spring sets he has but if you only need a set of them I could tell him to split the blue pace between the two of us because I only need two. Aside from that he might have a base plate.

2 Likes

I have 4x springs blue and 4x springs silver.
All are reserved for you @Ace in case you still interested the time Iā€™m ready to ship :sweat_smile:
I have as well a bunch of different duro dampas Iā€™m willing to let go, but unfortunately no base plate.

2 Likes

If he wants the blue he can have them. I was getting them as back ups for the choochoo build For which Iā€™m buying new ultimate atb in blue. So I really donā€™t need them. If he doesnā€™t want them I still do!:rofl:

1 Like

My hoarding and gathering is getting out of controlšŸ¤£

1 Like

oh my, please donā€™t go there

1 Like

@PixelatedPolyeurthan Too late! I have enough parts to build three top of the line working boards but my main is in pieces and I donā€™t have one up right now! (Itā€™s too cold any way)

2 Likes

Anyone know where I could find some motor sensor extender? I donā€™t want the adapter, but rather an extender of my sensor cable. The sensor thatā€™s on my motor is big enough to connect itself directly to the vesc.
I think itā€™s a JST 6 pins 2mm pitch to a 2mm pitch wire, if this ever exists.

Yeah check Amazon there are lots of them available for cheap.
Also eBay or Ali but that takes a while to get them.

1 Like

How much do you think youā€™ll sell the truck for?

1 Like

@ATC The mini spring? When it comes in Iā€™ll have one extra and I donā€™t have a preference ast I which one Iā€™d keep so are you interested in a new or used one?

I found something like this.
I need to solder the wires myself? idk too much about this because every connector I ever had seems to have just pinds at the end without any solder :Dā€¦

Yeah the mini springs, the new one .

1 Like

If you buy this than yes, but probably itā€™s more easy for you to just cut off the jst plug from your temp sensors and extend them by solder the one you showed to it.
Soldering the male plug can be tricky as they meld easy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@ATC So itā€™s the hollow axel. Trampa sells it new for $110 + $25 in shipping. ā€¦ assuming itā€™s in perfect condition when it arrives how about we start negotiation at $110 shipped and on your door step?

1 Like

Sounds good! get with me whenever your ready.

2 Likes