Wanted: Hummie Hubs

There’s got to be someone out there who has a set of hummie hubs they aren’t using. I need a set for a special project for a disabled kid (yes, I’m playing on your sympathy, I’m out of other options).

15 Likes

I have Jacob hubs not sure if this helps. So far the thane is good. Maybe work your diy magic on them

2 Likes

They might work. I’d rather have hummies because I’m familiar with them. If nothing does up in a couple of days I’ll hit you up.

Cool buddy

1 Like

Hey jlabs has a new set without the urethsne problem for 95 with front trucks.

1 Like

@Psychotiller you can sell mine to manner if you want.

2 Likes

No worries, I hate to take em if you’ve got a build planned.

I don’t, I’m actually selling most of my stuff and i have untouched humid hubs that’s gathering dust, willing to sell them for $400 + Shipping

5 Likes

Done deal, just let me know how to pay you. I appreciate it.

5 Likes

I was actually going to say jlab had some Jacob hubs but never mind as you found them. Do you have a deck already because @KaramQ has some decks for sale.

2 Likes

If you want one of my decks, just cover the shipping cost @mmaner

2 Likes

Sure, just need to get the ready to ship from psycho before I accept any payment, sent him a message, but if you have a more faster & direct way of contacting him you can do so and say that I authorized the purchase for the hummie hubs for 400 +shipping.

1 Like

Get him to come over here and sell them. Migration lol

3 Likes

Yo, I need a freaking vesc, you got any, I’ll trade for 107?

1 Like

TB 4.12 single?

Throw something in

Gonna pm you to see what you’re selling. Maybe make a post?

1 Like

These are going in a scooter frame for a kid who has some physical issues, but I don’t want it to look like it’s for a sick kid. It’s challenging.

3 Likes

Cool, I’ll message him too. I appreciate it.

1 Like

I’m sitting on a stack of broken FocBox’s, need to get them shipped to @JohnnyMeduse.

1 Like