Wanted: 12s4p 30Q battery (uk)

Hey everyone.
I’m on the lookout for a 12s4p single stack battery, preferably within the uk to avoid the headache that is shipping, maybe even europe, i don’t know.

Can be used, can be in any condition really as long as it does what it should, has a bms and the right wires coming out of it.

I can trade a maker-x dv4 and a set of mbs 100mm wheels with 36t pulleys mounted if and where needed

1 Like

I have a 12s4p 40t battery single stack :+1:

@PixelatedPolyeurthan

If @Athrx doesn’t want it, let me know. I might :+1:

2 Likes

If you would like a new one built then I can offer the service if you like? Would be parts + labour :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well uhm did a whoopsies and someone just pmed me and paid me haha
Sorry

Won’t fit. I got 550x145 to work with and the next one is a hummie deck lol

1 Like

Irrelevant now I have sold but it would fit lol.
Mine is 51x14x2cm

1 Like

I assume with the cells longways, bms under the esc and a loopkey?

Have you tried Etsy?

3 Likes

Heard enough horror stories around here to even dare honestly

Lol I wasn’t serious there is a UK based forum for evolve riders I have seen some good deals Q packs but only 10S

2 Likes

I only need 12 separate 4p packs and a bms to do my thing. Anything close to evolve quality is another big no-no

BMS is on top so that one portion is like 3cm. Cells longways and pack was built specifically for thinness

I have used 12s4p vtc6 with bestech d596. It is less than 1 year old and has around 30 cycles on it. Everything still balanced.

Friend made it, it is double stacked but all groups separated, so it could be redone into single stack. It looks a little bit ugly because groups are wrapped with ductape. If you are willing to put some work on it, it is a great battery. I mean it works as is, but it could be made nicer. I can post some photos tomorrow when I’m back home

160 euro + shipping

1 Like

got 12s5p double stack 4cm high

1 Like

@Athrx do your research on who is selling and their history before committing.

4 Likes

Have you shared battery builds on the forum before?

3 Likes

I am. First thing is reputation and then the price. Might have a winner for now

1 Like

Won’t fit i’m afraid. Single stack and 145x550 with all electronics max

1 Like

I’m in the process of finishing up my current one which I’ll post on the forum soon :slight_smile:

1 Like