Want To Sell FESC 6.6 Plus 100$ SOLD CLOSE PLZ

Item 1 FESC 6.6 Plus
Description: I don’t know much about it spec wise sure you can look it up. It came with a used trampa I bought. Dont think it was used much. It works fine. Iv torn the board apart to rebuild it and I have no use for it anymore. comes with switch. Im located In the USA
Price (USD): 100$ buyer covers shipping cost and paypal fees SALE PENDING

Images

3 Likes

FWIW, this is the “Plus” version. Good bit smaller than the original FSECS 6.6 dual.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Trade for a Unity? This has a slightly better form factor for what I’m working on (I think, will need some dimensions to be sure)

1 Like

I dont need another ESC unfortunately. Im looking more for Trucks, Gears, hubs stuff like that.

Bump price drop to 200$

2 Likes

I got one for trade still looking for one?

1 Like

I might be, you have the one with the built in antispark right? If so I can check if it’s gonna fit on Friday

1 Like

Nope it comes with a separate antispark not built in

1 Like

Ah, I need the built in one, I don’t have the space for an inline antispark

Ah damn

Hey I have Trampa gear mbs gears plastic metal 72. Tooth I have plastic 3 d printed gears cheap. 68! Tooth I think. And a diff set of gears also plastic that are like universal i think kinda weird

1 Like

Surf rods truck s. Trampa mini spring trucks

remove

Bump 100$

3 Likes

Damn, I wish I needed this.

Good luck with sale

4 Likes

I’ll take it

3 Likes

Ugh this is such a fantastic deal… I want it but im from the EU x.x Even so, its still most probably worth it. Actually. I wanna get it if daegoe doesn’t.

1 Like

I’m interested…
Located in NY

Message me I got you