Want to buy 12s batteries or????

I need 3 batteries. 12s or better. Bottom mount style. New please. Used batteries are scary.

2 Likes

@Skyart
@BenjaminF
@A13XR3

These are where you should start. There are some other guys on here but I haven’t followed them as closely. These three builders are competent enough that I would be able to sleep in the same house as one of their packs.

There are other good ones.

You get what you pay for with batteries. You want a safe battery that you can be proud to show? It’s going to cost you.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, add @longhairedboy to that list but not sure if he does commissions or only completes.

1 Like

I do commissions on custom batteries as well.

4 Likes

best I can do is 9.4S

5 Likes

last week i hit 9.5 S but turns out it was a fluke.

4 Likes

I don’t mind paying. I got first first 2 from the drunken duckster. He’s too busy to build me more. Thanks for the help

The joke eludes me.

1 Like

Pawn stars meme mixed with “10S is never enough for people these days”

2 Likes

You almost made it to double digits!? Bruh I got some catch up to do

If anyone wants to made a cheap battery I have a welded block for a 12s4p 30Q with 10 cycles supposedly, it’s a fast start and only $144 plus shipping

1 Like

what step is that exactly? like a top mount mtb brick with no balance wires?

Yall out of my league, im at like 7.3s

1 Like

It’s the guts of a TB pack

1 Like

How do those look again?

never bought to DIY

Comes as is, I can sell it with some more nickel and a BMS or any other parts for it but it’s not something I’m interested in playing with

1 Like

oh been rebuilt already.
You use those holders? thought they were too loose for vibration environments.

I’m booked out for the next three weeks, but if you want to get on the list I can build you a battery around the beginning of March :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No not rebuilt, just salvaged. I can rebuild it but I am not taking any commissions for a while, and due to a perfectionist nature I would have to salvage each individual cell because some of the nickel is damaged from isolating the blocks

1 Like

Can I be in line also? :eyes:

1 Like