[Rubik's] First time build - Phase 3

With my mochacappalatte

I just want to be cruisey along the beach to work and back.

So, I was hovering over FSEC Dual 6.6, but now Unity - We thinking 6 week waiting time?

Absolutely fucking not in any way shape or form. There are people who have been waiting 14 months. Unity is decent but you’ll get the flipsky in a week and it’ll do the job as well or better. Once it’s set up you don’t need all the fancy software tbh.

I use unities and I’m happy to have them but I’d rather shit in a bucket and put it on my head than give enertion another penny of my money.

11 Likes

Well thank Mary son of Joseph that another member just sold me theirs!

1 Like

@Brenternet does everything you say have to be negative?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! :point_right::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

@torqueboards In positive news - I just got a message from AusPost that my order from you is due delivery today. I’m going to leave work early and neglect my wife.

3 Likes

@Swish lol that’s funny :joy::rofl: your wife might not approve

1 Like

Whatever makes me happy, makes her happy.

Thats what I tell myself…

1 Like

@Swish I like how you think. lol

I shit you not Dexter, I just wrote something negative about you in a PM. Now I feel bad.

1 Like

@brenternet you feel bad… never. lol

4 Likes

Did someone say delivery…?

7 Likes

There seems to be quite a few unitys going out atm so keep an eye on the forums and facebook groups and you will likely find one for sale.

But unless you are willing to wait until next year sometime, dont order from enertion

1 Like

Dont forget about Carl saying they’re only 4 weeks away from being available on Amazon…

2 Likes

Lol, gives him 4 weeks to find one elsewhere.

But seriously, 4 weeks in enertionland is more like 4 months in the real world is it not? :rofl:

3 Likes

If someone did “enertion time” to real time conversion rates I would die.

I think it depends on the positioning of the moon and the sun on any given Thursday.

1 Like

So hoping the Unity ordered from someone on the forum here last week should rock up this week. I’ve also had a quick go at preliminary mounting of the mechanical parts. Not gonna lie. That wheel pulley was a right twat.

Is there like a sensible way of slotting the bolts through the wheels and lining up with the pulley on the inside? I damn near re-threaded those pulleys multiple times…

1 Like

Crossbar across the mounts would be nice too

@Swish - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS65u2q7yQ4 Drive Wheel Pulley Installation Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq4qwHNY6ew Drive Wheel Pulley Installation Part 2

We do have the support bar + support bracket available.

1 Like

Awesome, I think I shall be ordering :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have free time for the next few weeks but no clue what to do about purchasing cells… everywhere I look is fraught with risk - going by other comments on here?

2 Likes