Voltage flickering?

Hi all,

Have just installed a fsesc 6.6. Vesc tool and metr app showing really quick flickering/fluctuating voltage (between 40 and 42v). My voltmeter on my board shows steady 41.6v. Voltmeter is across battery so I guess the voltage from the pack is OK. Any reason why it should be fluctuating like that across the fsesc? Is it something I should worry about do you think? I’m using lipos. 10s.1p.
The only mucking about I did wast the fsesc came with xt90 soldered to the circuit board. I cut it off and soldered the cables direct.

Any help appreciated!

It’s a flipsky feature actually (not joking)

4 Likes

Thanks for quick rely man. So does that mean I can chill about it?

If you are referring to the voltage fluctuating when you use the motors, it’s normal. If it just jumps around doing nothing, well, that’s flipshit for you… you can only hope there aren’t bigger problems on that esc

Its common with flipsky esc. Their voltage reading tolerance is bad and so you get fluctuations. Your battery is fine

Here’s mine

2 Likes

Jesus christ. Is it at least around the real voltage of the pack?

1 Like

Only while riding. Once you stop, the fluctuations start up again.

1 Like

Cool thanks guys we’ll it looks like it’s not just me then lol. It’s a bit dark now but I’ll give it a blast on the road tomorrow and see if the fluctuations happen still when riding

You’ll still have fluctuations but these ones will be tied to your duty cycle/voltage sag. And you should be relying on your gut feeling as you progress, itll be way better than a reader :grin: