Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Probably just a million random rom and not so legit download forums that require you to sign up to download a file yeah.

But … no, not like this. Not like this…

flop

4 Likes

repetitive randomness is awesome… it skews the entire “chance” probability algorithms…

3 Likes

What private chat??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

There are no esk8 messiahs and if you put him on that pedestal he will let you down.

- User 2020

12 Likes

Amen.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Damn, that was me…well get ready for the biggest let down

8 Likes

So assuming that Jeff is a separate person and his only lie so far is that he was hiding the fact he knew Jed/Jeremy where does that leave us. Sure it’s dishonest but what else does this really say because I can understand to a degree wanting to separate from the other two and being too deep in the lie to backtrack? Is the concern that he’s splitting profits behind the scene with the others?

Asking from a genuine point of curiosity

3 Likes

deities always fail me… don’t be askeeered… you won’t be the first!

3 Likes

There was one. But no more.

7 Likes

but we still have esk8 Moses! so that’s something

3 Likes

I think people want to know that he won’t disappear like Jed did, and maybe they think that Jed will influence him to do so?

But yeah I have the same question as you.

3 Likes

Ahaha @kook you trynna make @annihil8ted doubt me because of my lack of beading a tire!?! :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, if he doesn’t disappear and delivers, I won’t charge back and I’ll be happy to ride my (Jed) box V6.

Kill me, I’ll find ethics some day but for now I’ll take the ESCs.

9 Likes

mounting

BTW… dese trucks feel so good in my sweaty little hands

2 Likes

I don’t like how ppl are throwing shades at me. I pointed out that the IP tracing was not a strong evidence to associate two ppl together. And I have known Jeff and have trust in him to deliver products as seen by his past record. I’ve remained silent cus I don’t have any concrete evidence to support him or accuse him of any fowl play. Whether or not he has relationship with Jed has nothing do with my order. Under the current logistics situation I’m still very optimistic on getting my hubs.

16 Likes

That was not my intention with my comment, I was speculating, so sorry if it came off that way.

I agreed with your standpoint from the beginning, its hard to find concrete evidence in all this with the slim number of replies from the other party.

3 Likes

Sorry it wasn’t directed to you. You r good man.

3 Likes

I think the source of the shade would be a trusted resource such as yourself validating and verifying someone who now is at the very least a shady dude and a liar.

Not that it is fair or your fault. But you know. People.

15 Likes

For me, now that @jeffwuneo was caught lying, the only way I could feel confident enough to order anything from him would be to keep trading for years, delivering thousands of orders and building a reputation by keeping customers happy. There is nothing that he can possibly say or do now to warrant any confidence, trustworthiness has to be built.

Of course everyone should assume their own risks, but please think how believable you find the persona of a factory owner that is mainly building electric cars, only cares for esk8 as a hobby, doesn’t care to profit from it and yet somehow cares enough to partner with someone who took money for orders and vanished, in order to build a website and an untained brand -and lie about it. And after forcing @mmaner to spend his valuable time to confront him with multiple evidence, then he admits that in fact the truth is the least sinister relationship -and expects people to take his word for it.

PS. Which least sinister relationship, by the way, still doesn’t explain why his account was created from the same location 1 day after Jeremy’s account logged in the forum for the last time.

9 Likes