USA/ spintend 75/100 v2 $300

Spintend 75/100 v2 from a kaly xl20
Board built in January 2022 so around there. I’ve been able to reflash and do motor detections fine.
This doesn’t seem to have an internal Bluetooth. I’ve been using a metr pro. Has a Bluetooth that came with it but I think it needs pins swapped or firmware updated, couldn’t get it to work and didn’t feel like repinning it.
Price (USD): $300 shipped in the USA.

Images

4 Likes

@Pecos

1 Like

i want it, but it has to work with my hoyt. is it not connecting to the transmitter you have or just that it doesn’t have an internal Bluetooth?

1 Like

It’s functional, when I received this board it was rideable, I just could t get anything to connect to it to read settings. Reflashed it down to 5.2 then proceeded to trouble shooting till I could connect with the misc phone apps and do setting changes.

Currently smart reverse doesn’t work. Not sure if that’s just how it is or not.

I have the internal receiver turned off which I think is for the spintend remote.

It’s got a metr pro on it, I can let it go with it for additional.

3 Likes

looks like you’re both in Seattle too

hello fellow locals

1 Like

fellow kids

I can meet up somewhere in the greater Seattle area for a hand off. no shipping, throw in the metrpro? otherwise you need to put a number to it

2 Likes

The v2 has no internal receiver, it comes with a dongle that you can plug in the “NRF” port.

2 Likes

Bump cause I bought parts I didn’t need :joy:

2 Likes

I also don’t NEED this but I’ll buy it from you

2 Likes

Shoot me a dm on where I’m sending it or we can exchange at carve just let me know.

2 Likes

@xsynatic close dis uupp

1 Like

What @Fosterqc said

1 Like