(USA) Hoarding intervention sale. Trucks, mounts, wheels & MOAR

There comes a time in a man’s life when he looks around at the shit accumulating around him and he realizes that this is not an empire, but just a pile of stuff he’ll never use. I have way too much stuff here and YOU need to buy it. If something catches your eye, make an offer, I need it all gone.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS

SR176 trucks with Tiller press fit mounts, some hardware
I managed to cobble together something nice from some random parts floating around here. You get the workin rear truck with mounts and plates, 1 hanger with a wasted hole (completely wasted),2x baseplates,2x spare press fit mounts (should you have 4wd dreams…), 80mm shoulder bolts and spacers. I have lots of spacers,if you need more tha what I have in the pic, let me know. No the colors don’t match, nothing a little rattle-can magic can’t fix:
Price (dibbed— for now):

Images

Dickyho Airless wheels with 60t wheel pulley
Still in the box. I bought as a spare but I’ll never wear mine out, so no need for sparez:
Price ($100):

Images

Complete rolling set of the tried and true 6x2’s we know and love. I don’t know how the 3d printed spacer works, but I do know folks here have had much success with 3d printed gears on this wheel:
Price (sold):

Images

More wheels, with pulleys
83mm Airwalk Thane wheels with 40t pulley:
Price ($30):

Images

TB218 trucks, never used
Price (sold):

Images

LR Designs Press fit mount and long motor mount plate
Sexy billet aluminum and carbon fiber. Only works with SR200’s
Price (SOLD):

Images

nano remotes and receivers
Don’t use near airports, gets radio interference from whatever they have going on at SAN
Price (SOLD):

Images

Graupner Ultramat 18
Charge 2x 6s batteries at the same time while plugged in series. someone is going to be happy:
Price (sold):

Images

Caliber 2 trucks, front and back, complete with JB welded boardnamics mount, fukit i’ll throw in a spare used mount
Price (25):

Images

Randall 2 42 baseplate*
for your split angle setup. this was not easy to find:
Price ($10 with the trucks above, $15 by itself):

Images
9 Likes

OK, go.
don’t make me lower these prices publicly. PM for a deal :+1:

edit: yuck. I buggered up the formatting, doing this from my phone.

8 Likes

what do you mean ? are they safely usable though ?

1 Like

I don’t think so.
Maybe, but you’d need a machine shop probably.

Consider it completely wasted and a waste of shipping space that I’ll pay for anyway.
I just want it out of my parts drawer, lol.

The other truck works great, really all you need for this to work is some hardware and another hanger.

hmmm that was too good to be true ahahah let’s talk that in pm ahahah

1 Like

Esk8 love goin out right now :heart_eyes:

bump for the stuff that’s left :v:

8 Likes

What is the size of the square press fit mount,

1 Like

Free shipping also for EU?

1 Like

I don’t know. They are already on their way to a new owner. But it’s exactly the shape of the end of the SR200 truck…

haha, US only sorry.
PM if you want something, I’m down to split shipping if it’s not too crazy.

1 Like

I had to try, those Caliber and Randall are a good match :joy: wish you a fair sale man!

1 Like

for sure. It took me forever to find some of these baseplates, and when I did, I cleaned out the shop :joy:

All my boards with BN or TB trucks use these plates for a split angle setup, mucho stability, mucho speed, and this one is the last orphan left :heart:
Needs a good home

2 Likes

Idk if I was high but I thought I pmed you for these wheels.

Also is the 3D printed thing interface with VEXpro pulleys?? I totally need that :slightly_smiling_face::smiley:

2 Likes

haha holy crap you did
Yeah, I do think they are for vex pulleys but I don’t know for sure.
PM replied (like a week later, lol)

1 Like