(USA) Closet Cleaning “trampa stuff, metr.pro, etc”

… I am opening up my esk8 parts closet to fund an un-planned build. help me fill my pay pal before i get the bill! U.S. sales only (unless i like you)

Trampa motor mount A
**its a trampa motor mount. I don’t know if its the street set up or the at set up but i have one of each so check the picture. pretty sure this has never been used. i bought one a while back on accident. price includes shipping **:
$69(USD):

Images

Trampa motormount B
**its a trampa motor mount. I don’t know if its the street set up or the at set up but i have one of each so check the picture. price includes shipping:
$60(USD):

Images

Enertion BLE
**I have two BLE chips by Enertion. Brand New price is Per each including shipping :
$15(USD):

Images

Metr pro v.1
**New and in the USA . this one does not have the extended antenna. price includes shipping:
$70(USD):

Images

**Maytech 10mm shaft 6374 170kv **
. price includes shipping:
$80(USD):

Images

Sk3 6374 149kv SENSORED
**i really dont want to sell this because they are phenominal motors and sensored models are hard AF to find. but. its been sitting for two years with unrealized dreams and falls promises. (may have told it i was gonna build it a single motor long board.) price includes shipping, reflective tape free of charge:
$70(USD):

Images

Random ble.
**Honestly, i dont even know if this thing works! i took it off a Psychotiller i flipped three years ago and its been floating around my work shop. Take A Gamble! price includes shipping:
$7(USD):

Images

(sold) Trampa Mini Springs with silver springs
**These are beat to shit! they were on my first mountain board build that had like six rebuilds. they easily have 1000 miles on them. I even ground down the rear axel to fit really small thanes on it! that was fun. also i lo0st the spacers and the axel nuts on one of them. sorry. but hey! Trampa parts in the United States! great for a noob that is just learning since they can and have taken a beating. price includes shipping:
$130(USD):

Images

(sold)10s tiny BMS
**its a small bms. not much to say execpt its new. price includes shipping:
$15(USD):

Images

ESK8 MUSEUM PARTS

LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN

ESK8 MUSEUM PARTS

OG AF DIE BMS
**not only is this the og die bms but its off the trampa that made our crazy doctor @Arzamenable insta famous! this was a gift so i cant sell it. but i’ve had it for two - three years and haven’t installed it so i dont deserve its greatness. will trade for other esk8 history or:
23,649,876(SHIB):

Images

HAVE TWO EVEN RARER THINGS TO ADD ONCE I PHOTOGRAPH.

7 Likes

None of those Bluetooths work with modern Vesc FW, those are similar the HM10 variants that BKB sells brand new for $2.00 right now.

3 Likes

i never claimed they would work with modern fw! they say enertion on them that alone should show thier age

will you accept ETH for that DIE BMS?

that’s tempting for sure . I trade around 20 cryptos these days but the Shib price tag was a joke. i really wanna trade that piece for something else thats cool. if nothing arises ill definitely hit you up first though

2 Likes

I’m kidding about ETH the fees are horrendous, but I’ll send crypto for that BMS because I’ve always wanted one and it’s basically unobtanium

1 Like

The fact you didn’t say so in the listing feels kinda slimy. Plenty of noobs on here that wouldn’t know until after they buy and plug it In.

1 Like

thanks but have you considered if i knew?

1 Like

just free bumps

GLWS

1 Like

Yeah, good luck :metal:

1 Like

Bump

Some prices dropped and bump

Who wouldn’t?

1 Like

Eh I always had a preference to crack

3 Likes

maybe list the crack price then? what’s it worth, 1 crack?

1 Like

Depends… who’s crack is it?

1 Like

if id have to guess… a plumbers?

1 Like

download

2 Likes

Nah thats too common

2 Likes