USA Budget MTB build parts for sale

Prices are w/o shipping. Buyer covers shipping, I cover PP fees.
Location 9132o USA

Flipsky 6374, both sensored, one sealed one open, each $80 or $150 for pair.

Pulleys
:" 72t 18mm width as used,they where used to test fit but never used on a build.
The hole patterns are for MBS Rockstar Pro / Rockstar II and I also believe the FiveStar Hub have the same patterns. Don’t [know] what the extra holes are for." $60 What I paid from ATC

The other pulleys are 70T from alieexpress, holes dont work for anything I know of. $25 USD SOLD

Single Focbox 1.6 105$ SOLD

double focbox 3d print: $5 or free with any purchase

Comp 16 Board. Deck is beat up. Tires hold air forever,… Old and worn but not broken
$60

Matching Janux Mounts for Old style Matrix trucks, These fit on the deck/trucks as above.
These ran me $235 (not shipped or taxed) due to the special powder coat at the time.
@Janux-esk8 told me he would send new clamps to fit other trucks if I ever upgraded,
that was some time ago now. They’re unused, just test-fit, so I’d like to get $220 for em

will sell mounts/deck combo for $250 + shipping (or pickup since shipping this will be )

!

4 Likes

@Venom121212 You interested in any of this? Don’t you build these old decks?

Dont scare him with ATS trucks lol.

Glws

2 Likes

The ones that snapped were different !

Mine don’t even have nipples!

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I do like the deck haha. Too many boards in progress at the moment though.

5 Likes

Bump,
Focbox is pending

Taking offers

Bumpity boop.

Taking offers.

@Africanspam,
Focbox are gone. But if you’re looking for a sub 700 mtb build, this might work

Those focboxes would’ve been really clutch. I’m currently looking to build a street setup right now

1 Like

Everybody wanted the focboxes

2 Likes

Still got the mbs pulleys? Do you have the hardware for them too :slight_smile: ?

I have some 3D printed ones left over

1 Like

Shit I would take the MBS board if it was still available and shipping weren’t completely outrageous.

Board is gone. Shipping a deck within us is $25 or so via UPS
I do have anbs atom board if that is of interest

1 Like

Thanks, I may have a line on one locally, so let me see if that plays out, or if I just bite the bullet on something higher end, and I’ll get back to you if that’s cool?

1 Like

yeah sure thing
I highly recommend trampa deck as a happy medium. below that mbs decks and above that the haero bro

1 Like

Awesome, very much appreciate the advice. Yeah now that I’ve realized Trampa has reasonable and fast shipping, it’s sounding crazy not to take advantage of it.

I am sorry I think I will have to pass on that. The pulleys were such a good deal that I was willing to ship them out to Europe but the 3d Printed ones I can make myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatre you selling those 3D printed pulleys for?

Er. Idk $5? Literally just something to make shipping worth the time haha