[US] WTS MakerX DV4 Vesc/ WTB vesc6

Dude when it’s done I’ll take pictures of her cruisen
She just graduated from Florida state the girl is rad she loves to snowboard loves to surf and she rides all the local skate parks around here :call_me_hand: And she rode my hummie but it was too stiff for her
Bustin robot cut the ends off :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I might take the esc this week I like making cheap diy boards for friends and kids in the neighborhood and these esc are easy to work with and inexpensive when is your parts coming in ?

Tomorrow lmao. No worries though I still have to build the battery, which is a nightmare.

1 Like

12s4p p42a. Hopefully can borrow someone’s spot welder aha

I don’t trust myself yet, but trust starts somewhere.

1 Like

Trust and patients :call_me_hand:

@jack.luis hate to put you on the spot, but does your offer still stand?

1 Like

:scream_cat: Jeeeez

1 Like

@jack.luis is a Xambassador for the company :call_me_hand:

1 Like

He has a shop nearby and offered to let me use his spot welder, but I don’t even know how to use one, but it seems pretty straightforward aha. Super excited to learn how to build a pack.

1 Like

Well, I’m glad I’m not alone

1 Like

I’d be totally down to help someone in order to learn lol. My dad has a big project coming up where he’s gonna need a big lithium battery, I may just be able to make it for him :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m listening.

1 Like

Hi, could you, please, specify what height of the part on screenshot? on website its 22.5MM, but i guess its maximum height, and part on screenshot is shorter

Im very limited in space, so even this is important

The thick part is 22.5, the thin part is 15.5mm

good time to add that the free shipping only applies to the CONUS where I can toss it in a flat rate box xd

1 Like

Aw shucks - I would reco Jackson too if you are in the area I’m just decent at the basics still have yet to weld up a batt.

2 Likes

I’d love to meet everyone that’s a part of the NYC community. My LY Evo is arriving today, so I can get to work preparing my main build!

1 Like

Just stay outta the no pussy shit crowd (mainly uni riders in NYC) they’re always doing the most

We have relatively drama free riding out here in jersey

1 Like

Yeah, my friend has a nice scooter and ebike, and he told me about how they’re the worst. I didn’t believe him but if you’re corroborating that, he may have not been over exaggerating much.

1 Like

I got 2 trampa vesc 6+ (before mk3). £140/piece and i’ll throw in a bluetooth dongle from trampa as well for free if you or anyone gets both. Still need to swap them around these days so they’ll become available around this weekend