[US] WTS MakerX DV4 Vesc/ WTB vesc6

Item 1
Description: barely used DV4. Treated with love, but I need a Vesc 6 because ERPM and 12s.
I use it for probably 2 weeks, and there’s a small bit of insulation missing on the positive wire for remote receivers with voltage sensing.
Price (USD): $90

Images

If you have a dv6 or dual Vesc 6 I’ll buy it. Otherwise I’ll just get one new with a Bluetooth module from their website

3 Likes

FSESC dual 6.6+ with free HM-10?

Does it have a heatsink?

I sometimes worry about the quality of flipskys products. Also, how long was it used?

1 Like

Meaty heatsink, exposed top. Redone using 5.5 and 14awg phase with XT60 and 12awg power, running latest 3.00 VESC Tool

Not sure on miles, but it runs just fine. I think Flipsky die pretty fast so it should be good, I believe if was mostly on 10s, the one I had before (exact same) did hundreds of miles on 12s no issue

1 Like

That’s the one with the antispark right? It pains me that I recently bought a standalone antispark. I’ll let you know if I want it.

Also, how much do you want for it?

Yeah integrated antispark with the nice big latching switch. Say $200 flat, I’ll cover G&S, free shipping and HM-10

1 Like

I’ll consider it, but I’m also considering a new dv6 with a Bluetooth module as it’ll only cost me $15 more, and I have an antispark. No tax/shipping cost and I’m in no rush at all as I won’t get to the battery for like a month.

I mean I can take a little more off if that helps, but the DV6 is a decent choice too

1 Like

Might be interested but, is it not 12s friendly?

Well, it can handle 12s, but a voltage spîke could do some serious damage and break it.

It’ll be a bit dangerous if your battery is fully charged, but otherwise you should be fine. Many people use a vesc4 with 12s.

ill throw in free shipping of someone takes it in the next 24 hours lol. The parts for my board are coming in soon, and I don’t want to be stuck waiting on the esc.

1 Like

Nah, my racestar is a single motor board with a fsesc 4.12.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m going to run duel 5065 racestars 140kv 10s4p with this esc it should be fine? :thinking: 97mm thane not 83mm maybe cloud wheels haven’t decided

Oh yeah ofc. I ran dual 6364 190kv with this at like 30a and it was great.

1 Like

What should I run just curious :call_me_hand:

You want the Cloud Wheels

2 Likes

For her, 20a is enough to start. The single motor board you just saw is running 20a on that motor, and it barely gets warm. I’m 190lbs, I can only imagine how fast she’s gonna go. As an alternative, set the current limit to max and set a duty cycle limit.

1 Like

Racestar claims the motors are good up to 34amps.

1 Like