(US) WTS - Dual Maytech 6355 Motor, Enertion Pulleys & Motor Mounts, and much much more!

Hey everyone! Liquidating my collection of parts I had thoughts of using on future projects. So, many of them are brand new! Also, have some used things that are still in very good condition that I hope can find a good home. My wife and I have a 3rd kid coming and priorities have definitely changed. I’ve priced everything below and the buyer pays to ship (U.S. Only). Will be adding more parts…

SOLD Maytech 6355, 170kv (2) - $75 each

Enertion Flywheel Pulleys (2) - $20 each

SOLD Enertion Style Motor Mounts - $40 each

SOLD Psychotiller Enclosure - $35

10s BesTech BMS - $25

SOLD FlipSky Remote - $25

SOLD Maytech Remote - $20

SOLD ABEC 11 90mm Refly - $65

SOLD ABEC 11 107mm Refly - $75 (Slightly Used)

Balance Charger & Power Supply - $55

Hakko FX 888D Soldering Iron - $65

7 Likes

Congrats on the kid!! glws

2 Likes

Dibs on the enertion style mounts if you part out!

2 Likes

I appreciate it :blush:

No worries, I’ll let you know. Just wanna try to sell it as a whole first :+1:

3 Likes

Fair warning the wheels will be a hard sell if you part it out

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @ShutterShock, I appreciate it. Why do you think that is?

1 Like

90mm is going out of style these days, and ABEC isn’t the gold standard any more

2 Likes

TB110’s have taken the market by storm and ABEC wheels are kind of looked down on now lol

Even TB90’s probably are better. The ABEC 90’s aren’t bad, I had the same wheels for a while, but they just don’t compare to the nice formula that TB has

4 Likes

Dibs on the motors if you end up parting out!

2 Likes

Yeah but that shit is still new AND sexy looking even if its a couple years ago mindset… I think todays pricing might be closer to $400 complete tho…no?

3 Likes

Actually, just reduced the lot to $400. Thanks for the advice!

True true, I think that should sell, hard to say, the market is weird rn haha

1 Like

Yeah covid make.people more like…uh…whats the word? Responsible?? Haha lol less impulsive maybe =)

Even tho I had 97mm reflys that was the softest ride on thane I ever had before going pneumatic Fo sho.

3 Likes

My bergs are sitting in the garage waiting for a set of good bearings and the right length belt before I put them on.

Lowkey I’m scared to put them on because I feel like I won’t be able to go back to urethane lmao

3 Likes

There’s definitely some truth to that. Since going pneumatic I haven’t changed my wheels back. :sweat_smile:

I guess I’m one of the rare ones. I prefer thanes over pnuematics.
I have 2 Hummie boards one on thanes due to the gear drive the other pnumies belt driven.
I find the thanes more predictable when they cut loose on corners or carving.

4 Likes

Parting out the original post and added more goodies :money_mouth_face:

Let me know if you still want them

1 Like

Un-dibs.

1 Like