[US] [WTS] - DieBms v0.8 batch 2, two PCBs on hand

120$. Never opened. Picture of pcb out of anti static cover is of its brother. Also never used. 80a fuse on board, reportedly initialized and tested by group buy seller. I bought 3, no hardware issues with the one I used, but it was a process to get it running.

2nd diebiems pcb is also new unused. Lost box, have molex and pins. Will have to hunt for momentary button. Will update actual accessories on hand in afternoon. 90$

Both, 200$

If specifically requested, can include reasonable length of turnigy hobby 24-26awg silicone wire to get your crimp on.

Only willing to sell to knowledgeable buyer (understands that these were not plug and play. With great versatility comes great setup and configuration :wink:)

If you have to ask where the group buy thread is, this might not be your item.

Missing the jst connectors as indicated on packing list picture. Otherwise all present.

I’ll pay US shipping (USPS flat rate). Not doing international unless you take both.

PayPal goods and services payment is ok for folks I haven’t met in person.

Guaranteed not to be DOA. I am confident it will boot to factory setting. If DOA, I’ll cover return shipping. If questionable DOA status given buyers installation, I will rely on Moderator (this forum) consensus after report of error/malfunction. Public, private posting, don’t care which.

3 Likes

@A13XR3 are you still waiting on a bms?

Yup. Dickyho sending waterproof Daly’s, but no movement from LTT and other smart BMS suppliers, unfortunatly.

edit* PM sent

I never really read up on these, what would be the advantage of one of these over like a smart bms with blue tooth connectivity?

Connectivity with metr, canbus connectivity. Smart switch that is at the battery level, not higher up in power chain.

2 Likes

I’ll take both.

2 Likes

the 12s bmss will be in stock 15th and ship out, thats what James from LLT told me
Dalys have barely any balancing current…

That’s good news, they only responded to my email once, then nothing. Daly’s work for the price. But not my preference either

1 Like

Some moderation is in order. Thanks all for interest. Wash your hands and cover your mouth when you cough. @mmaner, please close.

2 Likes