[US][WTS] 12s4p 30T, Bowery Surf Baseplates, Unity, BN270

Time has come to sell da stuffs… so yea stuff for sale. US only

Prices don’t include shipping or PP fees

[SOLD]AWD 90kV TBDD
**There comes a time in one’s life where 46mph just doesn’t cut it anymore :man_shrugging::sleepy: so these are my used drives. As you can see been used a good amount but in perfect working condition. I have upgrade to XL drives n well I just can’t go back :sleepy:.
Included are drives, Baseplates and bushings. No adapter for the temp sensors. **:
$750 (USD):

[details=“Images”]

[SOLD]**12s6p 40T built by one of the best builders (imo) @BluPenguin **
12s6p 40T. Approx 50 cycles on it. Upgrading to 12s8p p42 so yea take it :call_me_hand:. It’s got a mr30 connected to the main lead for a light but you can take off :man_shrugging::
575 (USD):

12s4p 30T built by he who must not be named (Dave)
Approx 35 cycles on it IT
$315 (USD)

Bowery surf adjustable Baseplates for TBDD
$85

[SOLD] Raw Hammock Adjustable Baseplates RKP - $115 (shipped)

[SOLD] 2 x Used Unity (pre ali/ other fuckery) - $220 (shipped each) [ new one SOLD]

[SOLD] New BN270 hangers - ($105 shipped)

9 Likes

@Bobby you know you want it :eyes::joy:

5 Likes

Damn homie. You’re a beast So many goodies for someone looking for the right stuff to upgrade their shit :love_you_gesture:t3:

4 Likes

It’s not a sale thread until you show up :call_me_hand: my prices not quite as good as yours. But that’s cuz you have too much shit.

4 Likes

Haha. I ain’t got much left that I can say

Soon to start mountain biking again. Y’all can catch me on PB :rofl:

3 Likes

that 12s6p is juuuuiiicy! I learned all my tricks from the BluPenguin, super solid battery builder, that thing is worth its weight in gold!

Edit: I’m sure the ductape is An Ahrav touch :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Does the 30t pack come with a class C fire extinguisher!?

4 Likes

There it issss… took you long enough. :joy::joy:

You know this one no fires yet :man_shrugging: I trust his smaller packs. 5p and over…

Playing with :fire: literally :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao. Just messing with you man

1 Like

Would you be willing to sell one of the TB DDs separately? For 2wd.

2 Likes

You don’t want it…trust me, get both them and a few unitys, and feel that power bro

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if there was someone else that wanted the other… because then I’d need another front hanger to be able to sell the second set :eyes:.

I have 2 unities over here :raising_hand_man:t2:

5 Likes

Was just about to @ you!

4 Likes

Wait who tf got the Big DD’s

3 Likes

@mkeboard got em plus sum good good :call_me_hand::eyes:

3 Likes

This looks delicious

3 Likes

Nooo you don’t need moar stuff either… @CiscoV is a bad influence. :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I think I’ll be clearing out the rest of his stuff tomorrow and then that completes all the shit I need to buy

If no one had bought your DDs, I wouldve bought them tomorrow with your 12s6p and adjustable Baseplates :joy:

7 Likes

Got my :eyes: on them adjustables

1 Like