[US][WTB] Haya HB92 V2+

Hey guys! Putting together a Haya build and looking to see if anyone has a V2 for sale preferably in the US.

2 Likes

I have this one on the UK.

5 Likes

How much for it?

Not given it any thought. The mint one just sold for $200 so make me an offer?

Originally they are £150 pounds on their website, seeing as this one is painted I will go for £100?

2 Likes

but only a couple batches ever made so limited edition…

You mean they don’t sell them anymore on there website ?

1 Like

do they? i didnt even know he had a website

He’s out of stock of the V2 right now but I have no clue if he’s gonna restock it

2 Likes

ah wow i missed that

@bevilacqua

I have an original from the first run. Never even cracked the top yet, so like brand new never used. Might be willing to part with it…

No you are not!! You watch your mouth, mister…

2 Likes

True dat. Patiently waiting for some venom Mach 1’s and pulleys to fall in my lap so I can make something. But man, the options these days…

1 Like

Same here. I’ve got #6 in a box here waiting for Hummies to finally materialise. I’m contemplating a Mach1 setup to cover me during the intervening decade.

2 Likes

If you’re interested in selling it let me know :wink:

1 Like

That will defo be well worth the wait. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

gonna bump this old ass thread. I have a haya hb92 that’s been collecting dust for a little while. Because of **Shit Happens :tm: ** the build never happened. Not in a rush to sell, but $300 shipped in the US ONLY. I dont have a box, so its gonna take me a fat minute to ship it.

disclaimer thingy but its not actually a disclaimer whatnot whatever

It almost looks like the inside of the deck has a crack, that’s just a step down from the routing process NOT A CRACK

1 Like

Ha! That reminds me, I have all the components now to just go ahead and build this… and I have done for quite some time. You can rely on esk8 to keep you with a good long list of things that need doing.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one :joy:
I’m in the same boat. There’s a great haya SR RKP, venom magnums / belt drive build waiting in pieces in the drawers in my garage :flushed:

2 Likes

Snap, except I’ve got SR TKPs! :joy:

1 Like