[US] Trampa eMTB build with FatBoy GearDrive

Trampa electric mountainboard with FatBoy SS gear drive. Used condition but works flawlessly, I am the second owner. I love riding it but I am looking for a Summerboard to closer replicate snowboarding feel.

Current setup can handle 12s but it is equipped with 4 sets of 10s2p lithium ion packs with 5.2A each for a total of 20.8A. With the 36 volt setup the VESC 6 stays cool and will last longer than with the 12s packs. The motors are 134KV 63mm with tons of torque coming out of the FatBoy geardrive. Top speed is 26mph and this thing absolutely hammers off road and on the road. Overall cost was over $3,000 to complete.

•Trampa eMTB
•FatBoy gear drive (no more broken belts!)
•Trampa Bindings with heel straps
•Trampa SuperStar hubs
•4 chargers with fans for charging at 8A allowing you to get a full charge in 2.25 hours
•Remote (fast & slow mode, forward only)

Asking $1,700 OBO + shipping

6 Likes

I will be traveling from Georgia to Colorado soon and can transport the board to someone if they don’t want to pay shipping. Also, I’m not an unreasonable guy, make an offer!

1 Like

PRICE DROP: $1,550 OBO and last call for any CO folks that want to do a meet up instead of paying shipping!

1 Like

Bump on up. I’m back from my trip and ready to ship this to a new owner! Make an offer, I want to move this bad boy!

1 Like

I am surprised you didn’t even get a comment on that sale. You may have more luck selling it in parts.

2 Likes

You and me both! I figured “$1,550 or best offer” would’ve had it gone by now. That’s certainly much less than I paid for it!

1 Like

What’s the ply count on that deck?

1 Like

The prior owner (who built this) never told me. It’s got some flex to it but has been totally fine and fun for me while I’ve been 190-170lb range.

Board is sold!

1 Like

@xsynatic please help to wrap this up

1 Like