[US] prototipo, Haya, boa

Been away for a long while now. Don’t really have time to build anymore. So for starters.

prototipo still in box
$600 + shipping

Haya still in box
$200+shipping

Boa wheels
$150+shipping

10 Likes

Wow did you just remember you had it?

3 Likes

This mans DM’s bustling right now

9 Likes

Fr I messaged at 3 mins let’s see who wins haha

2 Likes

When you log in to esk8.news and you have 79 new PMs :rofl:

5 Likes

if lacroix wants to make money they should make a limited batch of protos (just deck and enclosure) and sell them for 5k a piece

3 Likes

I wonder if Alex would pursue someone for making a clone of the proto…

Seems like the market is here

5 Likes

??
who is that

1 Like

Mr. lackwa himself

I also call kalynyc “Ernesto” in case you were wondering how cool I was

7 Likes

10 cool points for you

3 Likes

Snooze you lose…

2 Likes

are you the winner?

1 Like

Probably not. I just sent a dm now :joy:

2 Likes

haha i’d start looking at other decks

1 Like

Wow that is some nice stuff OMG

1 Like

Haha. Doesn’t hurt to ask. Not like I need another build. Got that lifetime build of kid number 2 coming along

5 Likes

Hi I’ll take the Haya!

So tempting, isn’t it?

I was telling a friend of mine today about the impressive moral integrity of our community. From what I’ve seen, bullshit is absolutely not tolerated and justice almost always prevails. I think the only possible exception to that was the Neobox affair where we were all clamouring for rip-off copies.

So if some upstart started knocking out the bootleg Proto’s in defiance of LaCroix’s legal offensive…

Where would you stand on buying a bootleg Proto?
  • Hells yeah! Maybe even two!
  • Naah fam. That shit ain’ right.
  • Maybe. Depends if anyone else does.

0 voters

4 Likes

I mean as long as the graphic and all is not exactly the same, Lacroix haven’t invented the shape, and doesn’t have a copyright on it so fuck yeah

2 Likes

We prob shouldn’t takeover dude’s sale thread with this, but yes. Considering the Fluxmotion exists, I am amazed no one has since come out with anything remotely close to a Proto clone. I like Lacroix, but I feel like they’ve had ample opportunity here.

4 Likes