[US] Posterduck's Garage sale

Well, it’s my turn to do one of these things. Let me know if you have any questions about anything. I am trying to be fair with the pricing, but if I am way off please let me know.

Shipping not included in the price. I will do PayPal G&S if you cover the fee, or F&F (gasp) if you don’t want the fee.

Evolve 97mm wheels with pulleys and bearings
These were used for less than 15 miles. I got them when I got the board 3 years ago and they have lived in my parts bin ever since.
$89

China MTB trucks with motor mount and Trampa shaped egg things in the springs
A bit beat up, but still works great. Includes motor mounts for 63xx motors. 10mm axle.
$50

Flipsky vx1 with receiver
In good condition with the receiver.
$40 SOLD

Flipsky vx1 remote
Just the remote. It is a bit scuffed up but still works.
$20 SOLD

ABEC11 F1 107mm tires and pulleys
Used once and I slipped out and fell on my face. One wheel has a few small chunks on it, but the rest are perfect. I think the writing is worn off a bit on the side of each tire from sliding around in my bin for so long. Still glossy.
$110 SOLD

MBS fivestar hubs
Slightly used.
$35 SOLD

Evolve camo hubs with bearings
Got these back before the quality went to shit. Not much to say about them. They are nice.
$60 SOLD

Random fucking glove
I truly have no idea where this thing came from. Smells new.
$10

8 Likes

DMing about the MBS hubs

4 Likes

I’ll take them if he doesn’t

3 Likes

Dibs on the fives if they chickenshit out on you. I’ll give ya 50.00

4 Likes

@halbj613 just posted a WTB for this item

2 Likes

need vx2 sadly
i have the receiver inside the enclosure and i cant be bothered opening it up
unless they are the same receiver?

Oh I read that wrong; my bad

3 Likes

So is this still pending or what? Just asking, I got ninja snatched for those lazyrolling hoodies this week, gotta be vigilant with those hoarders lurking.

4 Likes

Sold. Just updated it.

1 Like

Trucks are available again.

1 Like

Wow those trucks look familiar :heart_eyes: what happened to the battery on that board? It was literally on of my first battery creations :laughing: I’ve come quite some ways

3 Likes

Yep! Switched to matrix 2s after about a month.

The battery is still going strong! The only thing I have done is add more hot glue, add a battery gauge, and panel mount a xt-90.
I am currently building a 12s7p p42a pack for it. Not sure what I will do with the old 6 packs, they are still going strong. Sell them maybe?
I am going to frame the wiring that connects the packs together, it is a thing of beauty!

This is what the board currently looks like. Currently searching for a new deck and F5 bindings. MBS says they will have decks around October 14th.

2 Likes

That’s amazing man! Glad to see it’s still going. I am surprised you didn’t add more grip tape under where your feet are planted.

1 Like

Yah, and the flipsky 6.6 has been the most solid ESC I have owned!

I have been meaning to for the past year, but always forget. I haven’t fallen out yet though!

3 Likes

That’s awesome man! Yeah that one flipsky was the only one I owned that never failed me :joy: or actually I think it did fail me but @JohnnyMeduse fixed it real well

Edit: maybe I had one more flipsky that did ok…

1 Like

PMing about that VX1 remote

Availability updated and prices reduced.

Is that a single glove or a pair? My sliding gloves are starting to fall apart.

1 Like

Single.

1 Like

Darn, wouldn’t work for me since I favor heelsides, so wrong hand for me. GLWS!

1 Like