[US] 10s4p18650 30q Single Stack Battery [$200)

The time has come - I need to build out my red ember deck into my absolute dream board! But this means it’s time to part ways with my two current boards i have. Here’s a list of all parts available. Buyer pays shipping.

Boards being parted out:
Blood & Gold
BLACKLIGHT

2x Flipsky VESC 4.12
I’ve had no issues with these and they have performed great in this board. Currently have bullets on the motor wires and xt60s on the power leads
60 (USD) for both - free shipping:
SOLD

Images

10s4p 30q Battery - Flat Pack
This is a pack that I purchased with about 25 cycles on it from a member on here. The pack was an OG Psychotiller pack (built when it seems he cared a bit more about quality than the packs he builds now) - I added about 10 cycles to it. Charges to 100% no problem and never had any issues whatsoever. It lived in my board wrapped in a ton of foam nice and cushy safe. I’m sure it still has a ton of life left in it! size is your standard 10s4p flat pack and it’s wrapped in black shrink with xt60 main lead and 2pin jst charging lead. It has a built in BMS as well. more photos in thread with measurements
$200 USD:

Images

Mini Remote + Receiver
I have two of these available. Good 'ol reliable
20 bucks each or both for 35 - free US shipping

SOLD

Images

DRIVETRAIN - can sell as whole or part out
Full Drivetrain w/wheels price is $200 US
is being parted put now

Would definitely prefer to sell as complete drivetrain
Single piece prices listed below

Includes:
Abec/Evolve 107mm Wheels ($85 USD) SOLD
OG Boardnamic Caliber Mounts ($20 USD) SOLD
Flipsky 6354 190kv Motors (normal wear)($37 USD each) SOLD

Images

DECK + ENCLOSURE
Landyachtz Switchblade 36 with Big Ben Fiberglass enclosure - I don’t think you can get these anymore. Top is coated with epoxy and glass - bottom is painted black and inserts hold the enclosure on. My only disclaimer is that some of the inserts are definitely not seated completely - this could easily be fixed if you know what youre doing and just epoxy them in or whatever. There are definitely enough properly seated inserts to hold the enclosure on very well with no issues, so it can also be used no problem as is. The enclosure has a loop key port and charge port (can include both with leads attached.
will do $80 USD for both since there’s no use selling them separately.

SOLD

Images

BLACKLIGHT PART OUT
I’m keeping the unity and the hoyt puck from this to use in my red ember build, so that leaves pretty much the drivetrain + deck

BOA 100mm Wheels - originally white but dyed blue - minimal mileage / wear and in great condition still. $70 USD SOLD

E-lofty Direct Drive - OG version - No issues with this besides a few things getting loose occasionally - could be fixed with a little loctite im sure but wasnt enough of an issue for me to bother. Comes with kegel adapter but i do have abec adapters i can toss in too. Sleeves have normal wear but only cosmetic. $165 USD SOLD

Images

4 Likes

Is the $20 for one remote free shipping?

Dm…

1 Like

20 bucks for one remote, 35 for both

Free shipping on that item only because they are not heavy or large :+1:

1 Like

@MacKeeper28

1 Like

sheesh these prices

1 Like

If you part out that drivetrain I’ll take the motors and mounts.

1 Like

Tried to keep everything priced to sell. Just looking to recoup anything really to put towards my red ember build :+1:

1 Like

:flushed:

My god. Im glad @Nacho is buying this, because that price is too good to pass up even though I absolutely do not need it haha.

2 Likes

I know :wink:
Doing my homework :sunglasses:

And the concave :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve always been curious about the switchblade, but I dont know that the foot pockets at the front and back would agree with me. My first longboard was a switchblade knock-off and I didnt like it. Never tried the real thing though.

1 Like

Definitely true, since the enclosure alone is $80 haha

1 Like

I’m thinking :thinking:
5-10 mile board with Dkp and 6374 MBS big tires :star_struck:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

if nacho wasnt spam refreshing as usual I would’ve scooped it up

3 Likes

he just proved my point, he liked my post within 5 seconds :sob:

maybe next time i’ll out refresh you :rofl:

2 Likes

GhjO-joomiLcXJZnoI4lBBPYaEaBb5CkpPSyJd3EMrw

@Nacho’s F5 key

4 Likes

My keyboard isn’t dirty, it’s just the lighting and skin oils I swear

3 Likes

Price up the 107s with pullys and the motors
Shipping to ireland D11TC56

I have someone interested in the motors already. Any interest in just wheels and pulleys?

1 Like

Updated thread. Landyachtz Switchblade + Enclosure SOLD, 2x Mini Remotes with receivers SOLD

Items pending sale:
Elofty Direct Drive
Mounts + Motors
Abec 107 Wheels with Pulleys