(US) NEW PRICE - Surf Rodz $89/set shipped. 45/50* 176mm Hangers

Updated May 13, 2020

Hello! We have some extra Surf Rodz here at Subsonic Skateboards in Seattle, Washington. We’re clearing out extra inventory going into 2020 and will be sharing a few deals here. These trucks are like new, however have some light scratching from being stored together in a bin.

$89/set with free shipping within US, or $29 Flat Rate DHL Express Shipping Worldwide

All trucks have 10mm x 80mm Axles (Ideal for E-board builds) and can paired on 45 or 50* base plates.

These remaining two sets are missing the axles spacers.

Current availability:
176mm Hanger x 2
45* Baseplate x 2
50* Baseplate x 2

Payment via Paypal or CC accepted!Email me at Bradley@nw-dist.com and I will send you a email invoice, or checkout out webstore DEALS https://www.subsonicskateboards.com/collections/deals

Updated May 13, 2020

12 Likes

Nice pics

5 Likes

Are they all grey/raw?

1 Like

@PixelatedPolyeurthan

They all have raw/silver hangers with black baseplates.

2 Likes

Aren’t they kinda cheaper new?

3 Likes

@Skunk

No, however Surf Rodz did recently drop their prices. I’ve heard from others and experienced that there order processing and fulfillment can be quite slow.

You can always get them on EBay for $249

1 Like

Or I can buy from surfrodz like I did the other three times.
Never more than $160

9 Likes

Or optional 35€ for the hanger + 35€ for baseplate and bushings at sickboards but you will need shoulder bolts and stuff extra.

4 Likes

Yup $160 is the magic numba :metal:t3:

2 Likes

@CiscoV @Skunk

Pricing has been updated, I need some of these to go bye bye. $125/set with free shipping in the US. International friends should email me, and I will work on getting the cheapest shipping for you.

11 Likes

@sesat picked up the set of 200mm hangers today on split 45/50 degree plates. I threw in some extra goodies and hopefully they will share it with us when the package arrives.

Current availability:
150mm Hanger x 3
176mm Hanger x 12
45* Baseplate x 8
50* Baseplate x 8

You can mix and match hangers and baseplates at $70 per truck or $125 for set including shipping in the US.

4 Likes

What motor mounts did you guys use for 150mm hangers?

I guess akhlut’s axles are coming out soon so that’s 1 possible option

1 Like

@moon We didn’t ever have a production model with 150mm trucks, these are all just left overs that never got used in our E-board program.

You’ve made / had mounts made before correct? If you need measurements on the 150mm I am happy to break the digital calipers out and do my best.

1 Like

Yeah I have mounts for the 200mm, hope to use 150mms on my wolfshark

Maybe you could send a side by side picture of the 200 and 150mm hangers together. I’ll need the ends of the hangers to match up or be similar.

4 Likes

Andddddddd. We’ve reached rock bottom pricing. $99/set with free shipping in the US.

Email me if you’re interested: bradley@nw-dist.com

2 Likes

you have 200mm rkp?

1 Like

@Bobby

We just have 176mm at this time. They do have the 10x80mm axles (longest ones) so you can space them out quite a bit.

3 Likes

How many sets of the 176 do you have left?

3 Likes