[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] [US] My Unnamed DIY Build: 4wd TDDD, Focbox Tenkas, 12s6p P42A, Redember 44 deck, Teltail Lighting Kit, + some others things

[NO LONGER AVAILABLE]*
*I ended up selling some parts locally.
Description:
I’m considering selling my board and wanted to see if anyone would be interested. My wife and I discovered we are expecting; and with that, we probably need the room and some of the money.

Some important things about the board:
Key Parts:
-Torque Board Direct Drive Motors in 4wd and 160mm Tires
-2 FocBox Tenkas
-12s6p Molicell P42A pack made by Eskatealex about 17 months ago (At some point, I had to replace the BMS) Please see more about this below
-Red Ember 44 Deck, Black Stained
-EboardPeru DS enclosure
-Solid Circuit Teltail Lighting Kit, Self-powered, Digital Lights, Courtesy Horn
-Bkb Voyager Remote (Controls lights and horn)
-Dope Drip Pro, foam grip tape

My thoughts:
This is nearly my dream board. It’s rides so smooth yet powerful. The long wooden deck, padded griptape, and pneumatic wheels makes this such a comfortable ride. A range test with this set up is in the works but it’s snow grounded for now.

The tires pictured are not the ones that will be on. And the Shredlights are not included
-I discovered 175mm wheels very much do not fit on this deck so I put the 160mm tires back on.

About the battery pack
Last December (2021) one of Focbox Tenkas (which has been now replaced) became unfunctional with the power button, so it was my “great” idea to change the settings to leave the ESC on permanently. I ended up traveling for 2 weeks and I forgot to turn of the board.The battery ended up being discharged completely essentially. With help, I managed to recover the cells by doing direct charging, by-passing the BMS. I then changed some settings on the BMS to help it balance the cells during this time, which lead to the BMS dying about 7 months later (September 2022). Hence why I said I changed the BMS.
It’s the 11S 12S 13S 14S 15S 36V 48V 58.8V 60V smart BMS with Bluetooth function UART communication 20A to 60A constant current - 12S Li ion 20A from LTT Power. It’s been 3 months and the battery pack appears to be relatively stable. This all being said, I forgot I needed to mention this in the begining. My apologies. I’ve subtracted most of the price of the pack from the total

If you have any further questions, do please ask! I can post further videos about the board.

The price is negotiable
$1,800 (USD) or best offer

7 Likes

so this is not a sale thread?

also, pic?

u can’t do that

edit: OP fixed everything

4 Likes

Hi @Darejape the forum rules are that you must post pictures and name a price. Sounds like a rad board!

4 Likes

Got it! Thank you @Shadowfax !

1 Like

You must name a price.

Nobody said you can’t say “or best offer”.

1 Like

Thank you @frame
I had accidentally posted before adding pictures

1 Like

Thank you @b264 ! I did miss that but fixed it now. I hadn’t considered “best offer,” thanks for that idea too.

2 Likes

Wow it’s really nice

3 Likes

dibs on the deck if you end up parting it out. don’t think It will come to that though.

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope you return to the hobby when the little one is old enough to skate too :smile:

2 Likes

Oh I’m still in the hobby :sweat_smile: That was my diy project baby. I still have a pre-built board, the Exway Atlas. It’s my method of transportation around town for school and work.

Still available?

Nice board, you ever do a range test?

Hello! It’s not. Thank you for the interest

A couple times I got up to 30 miles. But the battery was on its dying life. Generally it was lower. I weigh about 165 lbs and the temp was during the winter months (20-40°F)

1 Like