๐Ÿ”‹ [US] Molicel Battery Group Buy - Order Form - Closed 3/12/21

I signed up for almost 80

I may already have someโ€ฆ

Ok I am finalizing everything with 18650BatteryStore, I will start collecting payments tomorrow. I need to have all payments by Sunday so I can put the order in on Monday.

4 Likes

:money_mouth_face::credit_card::skull_and_crossbones::dizzy_face:

1 Like

In for 50 P42A. Thanks for putting this together Benjamin!

2 Likes

In for 75 P42A. 12s7p 30Q pack died, time for a monster :slight_smile: Thanks for this one

2 Likes

Iโ€™m going to close the form tomorrow when I wake up (probably around 10AM PST lol). Then Iโ€™ll message everyone for payment.

I have been talking to other folks who have run successful group buys, and I have decided that I will be collecting payment via a PayPal Money Pool the same way that @Zach did his Maytech group buy. Itโ€™s a great method because you can send payment with no fees if you have your bank account linked to PayPal (which is super easy).

Iโ€™ll be messaging everyone with the payment link and their total due (with and without fees). Please make your payments as soon as you are able to, so I can confirm I have everyoneโ€™s proper amount in time.

Everyone cool with that?

14 Likes

Mkay, form is closed. Iโ€™ll be confirming everything with 18650BatteryStore and will be in touch with all of you who ordered.

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Thanks for this

4 Likes

3 Likes

Alrighty, itโ€™s a go with 18650BatteryStore. I got the final invoice, and it all looks good! Iโ€™ll be PMโ€™ing all of you with the Money Pool link in a moment. Please get your wallets at the ready haha

9 Likes

Holy fuck, this is a buck wild number of cells. Not looking forward to re-packing and shipping all these :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Shitโ€ฆIโ€™ll probably have to do the same thing minus the shipping. I assume Iโ€™m receiving 1040 cells as one large sum lol

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s a big battery you could makeโ€ฆ

6 Likes

Duck just uses all the cells to upgrade his tesla lol

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s my assumption as well. Good luck, buddy :joy:

11 Likes

Jersey Boyz got their 2040x P42A cells!

PDX and SFO cells arriving Monday :metal::muscle::grin:

14 Likes

Thatโ€™s so insane lol

5 Likes

jack-nicholson-yes

9 Likes

Best roomate ever, I was 10,000โ€™ in the air when these came in

9 Likes

West coast cells arrived today :joy:

I have a long fucking night ahead of me getting all this fucking shit unpacked and repacked :joy:

10 Likes