[US] Maytech 6396 170Kv x2 (SOLD)

SOLD

2 Brand new 6396 motors 170kv 10mm shaft
Got these motors in the @Skyart group buy many moons ago. Plans have since changed, looking to get some money back. Never hooked these up. Only took one out of the box to look at:
220 + shipping (USD):

Images
4 Likes

Sensor? If so I’ll take them

3 Likes

Never mind, just reading the old group buy. These are from before the maytech fixes?

1 Like

Don’t these have some over heat issues but that could be just a few :thinking: but I don’t push the current like some of the guys on here @Skyart

Some people have reported heat issues, yes. I have a newer set and have had no issues at all.

2 Likes

Interested but have to do some homework

1 Like

I didn’t follow too closely to the issues. But if that’s the case I can take some off the top to sweeten deal

2 Likes

Not sure about the issues, but I think some had heating problems, I never ended up using the ones I got. In most cases tho, cutting the temp sensor fixed the issues

2 Likes

This is good to know I hate sensors thanks plus I wouldn’t go crazy on the current settings :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I may have the same ones besides mines are 190kv
I know your selling but if ours the same beside the kv. Would you be willing too trade
New in box & everything I think it’s 8m lm shaft I’ll have too double check

& I think mines are sensor

Would you ship over seas?

Not ready to trade at this point. Going to see if I can sell first. Thanks for your interest

Pm sent

1 Like

Did these sell?
@KfromtheBay

2 Likes

Currently pending

1 Like