[US] Hummie deck, 12s4p, motors, and lots of stuff

Hi guys, selling a bunch of parts from Florida, some are new and some are slightly used. PM for offers.
Carbon Hummie deck, installed 9 inserts for 10 drilled holes, lost an insert haha, but otherwise unused. Installed a clear grip tape. $90

Brand new 12s4p samsung 30q custom flexible battery pack for Hummie deck made by MHBoards with standard charge only BMS, will include a 4A charger using 5.5x2.1 charge port $350

Abec 107mm Superfly wheels with 12mm 40t dickyho pulley and bones big balls bearings, ran for about a mile, in very good condition $120

Pair of Flipsky 6374 190kv updated version motors. Ran for a mile, got scratched by a rock but works perfectly. Comes with 15T pulley. $130

2x TB 36T Abec Drive 12mm $40

Boardnamics 184mm Precision Hangers, filed the ends to make wheel fit $55

Pair of long version dickyho caliber motor mounts with crossbar and idler pulley $40

Pair of short version dickyho caliber motor mounts $30

7 Likes

Wow nice kit

2 Likes

why not build it up and sell it as a complete?
The only thing missing is a remote?
EDIT: jk esc too

and enclosure. Most of a complete though.

I just never finished the build, the board was too going to be too powerful for my use case, which is why I’m selling all the partd

1 Like

@wenyu004 PM’d you

PM you about the Deck

1 Like

Hey there, I bought a flipsky 6374 on Amazon, I wanted to get another, but they sold out. Would you be willing to sell just one motor and the two pulleys?

I would prefer to have both sold at once, let me get back to you.

1 Like

Damn. Amazon sells the same shit for $130 a pop plus tax

$130 for a set of 2 with pulleys included a heck of a deal :exploding_head::+1:t3:

yea man, buy it :slight_smile:

I’ll take the 2 motors!

1 Like

Lmao. I’m just trying to help with the sale my man. See. It worked :point_up:t3:. You’re welcome

3 Likes

Too bad you didn’t wanna sell me that pack and the unity combo in esk8builders forum :rofl:

yea sorry haha, mistakes were made

1 Like

I payed 75 for my 6374 190kv from flipsky

2 Likes

The problem is it takes forever to arrive

Update: battery sold for 375

1 Like

Update: Wheels, long mounts and motors sold

Can you check shipping to Denmark?