[US] FOR SALE Unlimited's Eon Cruiser Kit

Hello everyone!
I am amazed by the E-board community on here. I obviously had to read around 30 minutes of the forum to post this post… Yes, I made an account to be able to post what i’m selling. I hope one of y’all find this to be a great deal and use it well. I figured I would offer it to the masters of e-skates themselves because it is pretty unique. I am asking $900.

I did not get as much use out of my board as I hoped, so I am selling it. I hope to revisit this forum once I need an electric skateboard again for campus.

Quick Edit: I prefer not to split the parts up…

@BillGordon @mmaner ???

1 Like

$900 for a single drive hub kit, no trucks or deck?

LOL

1 Like

@iamasalmon I apologize for the inconvenience.

What would you think is a fair price?

I figured for an MSRP of 1,100 it wasn’t too bad.

2 Likes

You over paid bruv

3 Likes

The price is right compared to the MSRP, but since we can get the hubs at $120 each and way better electronics at half the cost? No worth our hard earned pesos…try Reddit or Facebook maybe? More people who want easy solutions there

8 Likes

Pretty low chance anyone on here is gonna buy it no matter the price, the target demographic for something like this wouldn’t be on a DIY forum. Someone surfing for eskate stuff on ebay may buy it. I’d also consider listing locally on facebook/craigslist/offerup etc.

4 Likes

@ZachTetra @A13XR3 Understood. Makes good sense.

Appreciate the advice rather than a slap to the face.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl:image

4 Likes

@CiscoV good one :joy: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Lmao. I’m sorry man. I really had to do it haha
Took one of those kits for a spin once and it was actually pretty nice!!

Good luck with the sale brother :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Hey man-

Welcome to the forum! Made a few changes to the listing to keep it in line with our selling guidelines. Let me know if you have any questions. GLWS!

2 Likes