[US] Custom Propulsion Demon 2.0 for sale

Heyo all,

As the title says, I am selling my BB (Blue Beast). I have to get funds for more exciting builds and never ride this one anymore anyways.

It originally started off as a Demon 2.0 from propulsion running a 12s 518 WH battery utilizing Samsung 40t cells and has a maximum withdraw current of 70 amps total (35 each side). It has almost brand new Meepo race wheels and pulleys on it and is running the 15t gear on flipsky 6374-190kv motors. Early on, I swapped the deck to a phychotiller deck that suits my big size 14 feet. The esc that it’s using is a Ubox V1 75v, after having issues with 4 different focboxes. It is a fairly new enclosure too as the first one broke after I had to take it off so many times while I was learning to program the esc. The battery has well under 50 cycles because I also replaced that not too long ago as well. This build also has riptide bushings for my fatass (96/93a), riptide anti sink plates and the clencher mount from nebula. I will include spare belts for the cyclones as well.

So this post is including:
Demon 2.0
Extra belts
Flipsky vx2 remote
Rear shred lights(NOT SL 1000’s that might be in some pics)

Shipping from Arizona and the board weighs approximately 32-33 pounds. Lmk if anyone has questions!

Price was $1200 now $850 plus shipping!

Edit: Bumped the price and will include the original set of 175 sunmates, hubs and extra belts for that wheel set as well!

10 Likes

Pics n price plz

3 Likes

Sorry, was doing it on a weird browser, fixed!

3 Likes

Nice build<3 good luck w sale

3 Likes

Ty! Tryna make money for a couple 20s builds! :wink:

3 Likes

Bump. 1200 plus shipping with more parts!

Bump. 1000 plus shipping!

I also forgot to mention that along with the board and stuff listed in the thread, you also get the original at tires and hubs with belts, an extra set of trucks minus the dkp hanger in between… I had one break and just bought another set for parts.

Bump. $950 plus shipping.

2 Likes

Bump. 900 plus shipping.

1 Like

Bump. $850😭 plus shipping

1 Like

Probably best to part out if you really want it gone, I don’t see completes selling all that often.

Ik😭 I’ll give it a minute at this price then that might be the move sadly.

2 Likes

@xsynatic she sold!

2 Likes