[US] Broken vesc 6+, BKB 6374

It isn’t lol, it was the battery lmaooooo

2 Likes

Lol.

Tenchar

possible to get pic of the vesc PCB on both sides?

On the thread I linked, there’s pics. There’s no visible damage to anythin @Scepterr Vesc 6 unknown drv fault, requesting help from Frank [Serious]

1 Like

What do you think about a franken AWD board with dual 6355 190KV in the front and one TB 6374 and this BKB 6374 in the back?

Should be fine I guess
Maybe just go for a dual

can you ship to eu?
how much would shipping be?

Bump, slowly adding stuffs

offer

you ship it to me
I ship it off to get fixed
if it gets fixed for under 50
I send you 70 bux… if it cannot be fixed I eat whatever the shipping and diagnosing fee is
if it is indeed fixed, but costs over 50 i simply deduct the excess over 50 from what I send to you…

math

fix <= 50 you get 70

fix = 120-50 = 70 you get nada tostada

1 Like

Take for 70, you fix it and I know it can be fixed. Done deal, I don’t wanna deal with anything else lol

1 Like

Do you still have the motor

1 Like

You would be much better off spending that money on one already on that side of the ocean

Besides I want it

1 Like

Already getting that motor

2 Likes

If you have motors bigger than 6374 I’d be interested :slight_smile: I know you’re a little part gremlin so I’m sure there’s a set laying around :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

If that was bigger than 6374, I might have snagged it within 2 minutes of posting :rofl:

2 Likes

6374 is a weird size. It’s too fucking big for dual drive and too small for single drive.

1 Like

Too big on standard trucks yeah. And single 6374 just doesn’t pull all that much

I’ve got dual 6374 on the trampa trucks rn. But just scored a pair a vesc6s so now I wanna get into some 63100s or something

2 Likes

It costs $65 to get fixed and that’s including return shipping from @JohnnyMeduse

Bumppppp, price dropppppp

1 Like

I’ll give you $60 F&F and pay for shipping.

Holla

3 Likes

Bahahaha, convicing. Pm me