US Bioboards decks for sale

Hello everyone, I’m selling 2 NEW!! bioboards decks and DS enclosures. Currently at Senders house. If you would like to get them senderized! If not they can be shipped to you as is.

**Price 400$ Each (usd) plus shipping and PayPal fees.

(PS more pics yet to come)

9 Likes

My wallet is struggling with my need to have this

4 Likes

We added longer screws for enclosure after yours was shipped. If you dont sell it I ship them to you or the new buyer for free, makes the installation easier.

Nice price, its less then it cost to make them for me!

6 Likes

10 decks for more than $4444k
:hot_face:

suppose if just 2 orders pays for that it kinda starts to make cents

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, what makes them so expensive to manufacture? Granted, I don’t really know much about the construction/materials of your boards other than that their quality is unmatched and too expensive for me to afford :rofl:

3 Likes

They are made in Sweeden with locally sourced materials by people that are likely paid a real living wage.

11 Likes

Ya I was gunna say those prices are really high. Quality must be top notch

2 Likes

what’s this? never heard of it before

3 Likes

Never will lol. Especially in SD lots of competition for jobs down there, keeps the wages nice and low lol. But its a great place to live other then that

2 Likes

Yeah man I love it, just not much else to work in here other than engineering lol, good thing that’s what I plan on doing

1 Like

That, and a house costs 5 times what they do here.

Last house I bought was $108,000.00

I just found a comparable one in SD for $525,000.00 on Zillow

and that’s a cheap one

2 Likes

Tell me about it lol, I’m ready to move away once I get a job because there’s no way in hell I’ll be able to afford it out here starting out lmao

But here in the winter, frozen white crap falls out of the sky onto the roads, which have rock salt spread all over them.

Less than ideal for esk8.

3 Likes

Snow? What’s that? Its esk8 season all year round down here :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lmao bruh we livin the life over here. Thankfully we have our parents to pay for living expenses lmaoooo.

3 Likes

Quadaxial fibreglass enclosure
64cba4232bad12a2901eb50f671fda8a9abe04b4_2_666x500

Big deck/enclosure "46 - more material

Invisible screws for enclosure, this rubber nuts is used for motorbikes:

Lasercut gasket to make it water resistant included:

Canadian maple, not chines Canadian maple.

Surface treatment of the deck to make it stronger and more scratch resistant.

Holes predrilled.

High quality gripetape.

9 000 eur in startcost to devolop, make molds and design them.

All handmade in Europe. The price im selling them for now is actually the price they cost to make. I only sell them as part for that price because I found it fun to se other use them.

9 Likes

Also comes with battery and esc tray. If you are using stormcores, makes set up very easy. I imagine also acts as somewhat of a heatsink

3 Likes

Seems like a fantastic product! Good on you for making something so well designed and premium. Would love to ride one one day

3 Likes

Didn’t an original run of these go out for less than 300 euros?

2 Likes

Gotchu :eyes:

3 Likes