[US] BioBoard Plutonium / 4WD 3DS / SKP 14S8P / 2x Stormcore 100D [[free4all]]

I never sell any of my boards but this one does not get ridden enough to justify owning it at such a price point, so here it is.

It’s a BioBoard Plutonium V1, so it has, imo, the better 3DS and Stormcores versus whatever they are using now.

Conservatively it has less than 100mi on it, likely between 40-50mi. Ridden only around Central Park NYC, so never in any harsh environment. Only known issue is I did not reconnect the metr when installing 100D’s and 14S8P and don’t feel like opening it back up.

• BioBoard Plutonium V1
  • 14S8P, built by SkyArt
  • 4WD 3DS
  • 2x Stormcore 100D
  • Hoyt Puck
  • Fast Charger
  • Lights seen are included, and I will include another set of tires I had intended on installing.

Price: $4,500 (USD)
Payment: PayPal, Bank Wire, Zelle, Cash (if picked up)
Shipping: no shipping, pickup only

Let me know if you have any questions, ask in comments or please send me a PM.

note: will not part it, do not ask. I believe board is in totally perfect condition, will give it another glance to confirm and will also take/upload more pics, just wanted to get the ball rolling

19 Likes

Man that’s a beauty! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: also defs a steal!! Those are not original first batch stormcores either!!! Those are 100D2 not sure what exactly the diffs are but in practice I have seen a lot less DRV errors on the V2 as a pose to the early first batch units that are in most Pluto V1

I think the battery and drivetrains alone would cost close to $4500 :exploding_head::exploding_head::flushed::flushed:

10 Likes

That, my friend, is a work of art :kissing: :man_cook:

4 Likes

I’ll pay shipping :scream:

1 Like

ping

4 Likes

artem told me to bump this everyday

6 Likes

how much does it weigh?

1 Like

66lbs

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

as previously mentioned I said I’d take a look at the condition, it is truly perfect except a scratch on a motor

4 Likes

Holidays are coming :santa: treat yourself or someone you love with speed

3 Likes

What a beast!!!

1 Like

Board looks great! Where did you get your lights from?

Hi, I’m the one that was the winning bidder on your EBay auction for the Bioboard. After your initial reply, I have been unable to reach you through the EBay messaging system and have made multiple attempts. Please contact me as soon as possible regarding the transaction. Thanks

1 Like

Sorry, I’ve been too busy to ship it, I cancelled and refunded you

You should lock this thread if you aren’t willing to find time to ship a board to someone who already paid you.

That is not cool.

8 Likes

You should probably keep the board then.

2 Likes

For sure it’s not cool

However, I had just posted it on ebay and he transacted there, without any input on my end, so it’s not like I said hey send me X and I will ship this to you. Posted it on ebay, forgot I did honestly, and when I went on ebay I saw he got it. Did not have time to pull it out of storage and get it packed up, saw he messaged on here, replied+refunded. Just bad timing on the transaction.

I am cool with selling it, but perhaps it’d be best suited as a pick up only.

1 Like

something a bit off topic ,people dont always know as a seller or buyer.If you sell a board on ebay and it dies for any reason with in a month, you have no choice but to issue a refund to the buyer. I have mixed feelings about this. I have sold solid boards,then 20 days later i have to refund. Food for thought .

It really sucked that you dropped out of communication with me when you could have just been honest and let me know what was going on. I tried to contact you multiple times, but evidently you just ignored me. An eBay auction is a binding contract, but in reality, it relies on people being honorable. You arbitrarily deciding to cancel the auction for the reason of “item damaged or no longer available”, was not truthful or honest. This felt especially bad coming from a fellow Eskater.

7 Likes