[US] BioBoard Plutonium / 4WD 3DS / SKP 14S8P / 2x Stormcore 100D [[serious]]

I never sell any of my boards but this one does not get ridden enough to justify owning it at such a price point, so here it is.

It’s a BioBoard Plutonium V1, so it has, imo, the better 3DS and Stormcores versus whatever they are using now.

Conservatively it has less than 100mi on it, likely between 40-50mi. Ridden only around Central Park NYC, so never in any harsh environment. Only known issue is I did not reconnect the metr when installing 100D’s and 14S8P and don’t feel like opening it back up.

• BioBoard Plutonium V1
  • 14S8P, built by SkyArt
  • 4WD 3DS
  • 2x Stormcore 100D
  • Hoyt Puck
  • Fast Charger
  • Lights seen are included, and I will include another set of tires I had intended on installing.

Price: $4,500 (USD)
Payment: PayPal, Bank Wire, Zelle, Cash (if picked up)
Shipping: I will ship it at the buyers expense but local pick-up preferred

Let me know if you have any questions, ask in comments or please send me a PM.

note: will not part it, do not ask. I believe board is in totally perfect condition, will give it another glance to confirm and will also take/upload more pics, just wanted to get the ball rolling

14 Likes

Man that’s a beauty! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: also defs a steal!! Those are not original first batch stormcores either!!! Those are 100D2 not sure what exactly the diffs are but in practice I have seen a lot less DRV errors on the V2 as a pose to the early first batch units that are in most Pluto V1

I think the battery and drivetrains alone would cost close to $4500 :exploding_head::exploding_head::flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

That, my friend, is a work of art :kissing: :man_cook:

3 Likes