[US] 2MuchStuffNeed2Sell! [pending]$1200 EVO Complete, helmet, ESCAPE

Ok, thanks for checking. I’ll have to pass on this for now. X-mas and stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update:

• ESCAPE is available again. Forgot who hit me up for them in the line next. Too many msg for sale inquires with the same f******g chat title I can’t find you.
  • Fox helmet now $150 —> $100+ship
  • SR pressfit with hanger and marcs mount + idlers now $200 —> $150 + ship
  • newbie Sanyo pack is now $200 —>$100+ship
  • I have got 4 focboxes for sale. Two singles $100 each , 2 with broken Can wired in parallel and split ppm for 150.
2 Likes

Hello @Winfly just making sure you don’t sell my hummie deck by mistake…

2 Likes

Heading to the PO.

4 Likes

No rush dude

Lol I haven’t used the other 1.7 Focbox I got from you.

Matching one would be good.

Let me check them. ive got one 1.6 and one 1.7. the pair doesnt matter cus canbus is broken. @Fosterqc

2 Likes

So one of the two that isn’t broken is 1.7? I’ll take it.

Shipping to you is $80 lol. Decide now or @ShutterShock gets it.

2 Likes

I’ll take it.

Lmao bruh it’s a $30 deck. With holes in it.

4 Likes

Why is the fox pink damnit

If you feel bad about it you can give it to me for free and we can share shipping :wink:

I asked @hummieee several times if he’d ship here it was once around 200$ with shipping. then there was some talk about waiting on someone in EU to handle international shipping.
I’d love to get a brand new one but I don’t want to pay 200$.
If I could get a new one shipped for less than 150$ I’d jump on it.

2 Likes

Cus I wanted it pink. Sucker. It was the last stock and they only had XL and it didn’t fit me.

@Tamatoa You wanna get a KS38 with it? It will save you some shipping cost. I also have a spare tayto deck.

3 Likes

How much is the tater?

Brand new only has trucks bolted on it. No scratch and bkb used to sell them for $80 a piece. And you can’t get them rn so $70 + ship.

I’ll let @Tamatoa decide first. Feels bad for the islanders.

2 Likes

Hmm if my wife didn’t order me the coyote for Xmas I’ll hit you up for it. Gonna have to wait and see though.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, I have a tayto coming already and I am not interested in the KS38 but thanks for asking.
There is one thing tho, now that hummie received decks to sell, there will probably be some kind of group buy for @bigben enclosure for US people. So if you could hold on to the deck for a bit so I could get an enclosure delivered to you and you could combine shipping for me. Unless it is too complicated then dont mind it.

3 Likes

Sure np. I can hit John up.

1 Like