US 12S10P Split battery SOLD

https://buildkitboards.com/collections/warehouse-cleaning-sale/products/12s10p-2-piece-battery

I bought this in the sale…I didn’t understand what I was buying…I was excited.

If you understand what you are buying, and could use this battery pack, please reach out.

I didn’t do anything to it…except open the box and exclaim “damn its big”

400 shipped in the lower 48 states?

Mike

2 Likes

You’re gonna need pics and dimensions for sure

1 Like

Will do, its all in the link, but I will put my tape measure on the packs along with the pictures when I get back home.

Mike

Is it 6S10P x 2, or is it 12S5P x 2?

6S10P x 2

1 Like

pics from his BKB Link

I’d assume it would fit this pelican case if the two packs are stacked up

1 Like

I second this. Dimensions are linked, but at least one photo is mandatory per the forum rules.

1 Like

I agree, will do it when i am home near the battery packs.

That thing is gigantic lmao

2 Likes

I don’t ride far enough to need the extra range.

Make a stupid offer and add 20 dollars for shipping…

4 Likes

$3.50+$20=$23.50. need my address?

2 Likes

I’ll give you $1/oz :yum:

I’ll only charge $50 to dispose of this properly. You pay shipping.

1 Like

$2 per cell.
So $240 + 20.

There is almost a joke there.

This whole thread is a sad joke about the state of the world economy rn. Kinda makes me want to start a sale thread to raise funds because like is this not a steal of a deal? Does bkb make shite batteries or something?

2 Likes

def a great deal but the form factor is weird

someone will surely snag in a day or 2

1 Like

No the battery is fine, it’s just really difficult to use it, most batteries this size would be a brick pack

3 Likes

Unless you are weird and like tall decks. I would consider buying the battery and stacking it on itself (or keep it split and put one half in the same enclosure as my vesc) and mounting it under my board but I don’t have an enclosure that would fit it or the materials to build an enclosure for it currently. Also I have self-banned myself from making any large purchase unless I wait a week first to avoid wasting my money on things I can’t use just because it is a good deal.

2 Likes

Eyeballing it, I reckon you could fit them end to end in a Demonseed 42 enclosure and have just about enough room for an ESC.

1 Like

that’s a good way to miss out on good deals!

1 Like