*UPDATED* TomiBoi Deck/Enclosure/Battery

HELLO

Gonna grab half the parts of this build to make a different build, this stuff no longer needed. Rode it about 250 miles or so.

@tomiboi 42” Deathwish Carbon Fiber Deck with double stack enclosure. VERY good deck. It is the stiff one.

@Skyart 20s4p p42a with LLT smart BMS. Maybe 10 cycles on it at most.

3D Servisas Heat sink installed. Ubox doesn’t come with.

20s 5amp charger

$1,000 shipped to US States

15 Likes

I’ll be collecting my bet payouts now.

8 Likes

Can confirm the deck is amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Just finish the build lol XD

2 Likes

It was finished! Just parting it to make something else

4 Likes

Tarak’s sales are always the best.

3 Likes

Hi @Taraskasyanyuk,

I’m looking to build my very first MTB w/ matrix 2’s and BN GD. I was wondering if this deck/battery configuration is suitable for off-road. It’s obviously a great deal but would like your, and other peoples’, input.

Thanks!

1 Like

Not to clog the thread but IMO it’s not suited for true offroad, nothing with a underslung enclosure is.

I’m biased with my mountainboard but if you want true offroad you need a MTB deck with a top mount. This setup here could be great for light gravel and occasional grass though

6 Likes

Like @ShutterShock said, it’s not suitable for true off roading. BUT, with some risers to give it clearance, I’d take this thing off road any day. The deck is stiff, but has a little bit of flex and is comfy off road.

Just depends what you’re doing. Are you doing trails with rocks and roots sticking out? If so, wouldn’t recommend this. But If it’s nice trails with grass/dirt/gravel, this is perfectly fine.

2 Likes

@Taraskasyanyuk ,

Yes, it will be for heavy off road, including rocks and roots. I really appreciate your responses. Thanks so much and good luck with your sale. It’s a beautiful (and massively powerful) battery and deck.

2 Likes

basicly it could be a AT board but not a Mountian board.

2 Likes

Yeah sure, “AT” as in like gravel and grass

2 Likes

BUMP $1,700 shipped

1 Like

bumppppp

Will let go for $1,600

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bumppp

If someone wants the 20s4p separately, can let it go for $700