(updated) WTB Bergmeister tires + v2 tubes? Still looking

It’s not really distance that matters. It’s speed, vibration, the amount of road debris, heat and lean and the cumulative stress that puts in a wheel. Those are the criteria that define the viability of a wheel.

5 Likes

If anyone has used adapters they’re willing to let me play with or sell, I’d be most appreciative :smiley:

1 Like

in my experience the eLofty / @nathen kegel adapters are not the same as OEM kegels… your mileage may vary…

and just a thought, to really tighten up the drive can, clean all your threads, add locktite, assemble and then 5-10 quick hard accelerations in reverse should do the trick… however your other can cap will probably come lose in the process… jajajajaja

rinse and repeat with the other drive in forward after the first can has cured…

your welcome and I accept paypal

3 Likes

Andrew are you experiencing any cooling issues with the tbdd and pneumies?

3 Likes

Andrew is anorexic so it wont matter

1 Like

Really wasn’t it the opposite?

2 Likes

changes every week

1 Like

is anyone with these hubs? how are they with lofty 58kv???

is bergmeister wheels with printed hub for DD good ??

thx

I’ve acquired the 58kv DD - looking for available wheels and adaptor now.

1 Like

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if the TB DD adapters are our yet? I know the kVs are too
Low but I was thinking about using it with AWD to make up for it…?

@ahrav I have some available. You can Pm me.

1 Like

Waaaaattt… cool will do. Thanks.

Does anyone have spare Bergmeister Tires and the new v2 new and improved tubes to sell? :slight_smile: Please let me know!

Very nice!

I am working on my build now and it shares a similar drive train. The Bergs look good, but I’m leaning toward the 150x50 Evlove tires- any chance you have tried these on the Janux wheels? Also, I was wondering if you could comment on performance and give some details on the VESCs + battery size you are running on that setup.

1 Like

Can’t comment on the evolve tires as the hubs are made for bergs and 6x2’s. Also they’re not Janux hubs. I have them on my 10S4P 30Q pack with dual focboxs. They’re actually pretty solid aside from the whole can unscrewing. On the bergs the range with my 130lb ass is like 11-12 miles. There’s almost no freeroll with bergs. I let a few of my friends try it and they each said its smooth but the brakes are sketchy bad and need to be tweaked. It can def haul my ass when needed though.

1 Like

Dang, I get that kind of mileage from 6" tires, 10AH and pulling 60amps a motor with my 190lb ass. Are the bergs that bad, or do you think the loftys being somewhat “stressed” bc of the higher ratio (lower kv) have anything to do with it?

Well I’m also riding out on an unbalanced pack :man_shrugging:. Only charges to 40.8 volts. I’m replacing it with a 12S4P. Also I think it’s as combination of things. I have them set to 70A motor current max and 30A battery max. The board will basically roll to a stop pretty quick riding on flat ground. However they pickup speed like a mother fucker rolling downhill.

1 Like

Kinda surprised they take that kind of power well, though I guess it’s mostly just for takeoff w/ that low of a battery setting.

1 Like

Does anyone have a set of bergmeister tires and tubes they can sell me? Please let me know! Much appreciated guys!!

2 Likes