Unity starting in reverse

My new build seems to want to reverse each time I start it. I have correctly run motor detection, and “written” the motors through the vesc tool so when it’s on it works correctly. A few minutes with the power off and then it wants to reverse again. Anyone got any tips on how to solve this?

1 Like

What remote are you using?

Flipsky vx2

This exact problem happened on my friends. There is a reverse function on the Vx2 remote that flips the motor direction.

Look it up, I can’t remember the button combination but I thiiiink it might be full brake + power button

Believe me when I built his board that pissed me off so much. I found that function when I was messing with the remote, but I went through setup 3 times to make sure it wasn’t vesc side

2 Likes

ftfy

1 Like

That one, yeah. Couldn’t remember which

1 Like

i’ve also hated the vx2 when it stop letting me to save settings in the unity app, :pinching_hand: this close to throwing the remote in the bin

well, now that i’ve moved to puck as much as possible, my vx2 is in the bin for sure :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to have a look when I go out riding. That seems to make sense for now though!

2 Likes