UK / EU Trucks Mounts Trucks and err Did anyone say TRUCKS - Yep 220 + SKP / RKP / TKP = Trucks for Street Wanted

Hello Fantastic People with unused Trucks lurking in hidden corners / cupboards / boxes / garages along with perhaps fully adjustable motor mounts + . . . . . .

I would like some Trucks.

I would really like a pair of Trucks.

I would really like to buy a pair of Trucks.

Used / Unused and or even Abused Trucks. RKP / TKP / SKP will be welcome 218 > 270mm BN’s TB’s 3D’s, Hexl’s, SR’s - whatever really - just not DKP’s . . .

I would really like some TRUCKS and I can pay a little

In an ideal world where Satan arrives drinking from a bottle of coke on baby jesus’ birthday and hands over direct to me a voucher for 3dservisas 260mm Hanger on an adjustable baseplate / hammock with forward facing mounts , oh yeah, ok - mini urethane gear drive too . . . .

Until that time - I need TRUCKS. 1st Hand / 2nd Hand etc

Every UK based supplier seems to be out of one thing or another and has done for what seems like a lifetime.

MISSING - REWARD OFFERED

***a set of wide Trucks, adjustable > forward mounts (for 6374s) adjustable baseplates and I will pay money - I could even stretch to ‘possibly’ - virtual interweb money but Paypal could work too . . .

Trucks for Sale ? = Yes Please

Trucks and Mounts 220+ Wide for Sale with low price? I love you

3 Likes

I’m guessing you are in the UK?

I am indeed sans la UK

2nd Hand, I’ll take trucks from anywhere - but buying new Stateside incurs large fees . . .

1 Like

@Anubis sells some

I have new Surf Rodz 200mm RKPs with adjustable baseplates, 10mm Boardnamics axles and XTLA mounts… Probably outside your budget though if I had to guess :smile:

Dunno what I’ll do with them. Maybe I’ll use them on a travel build, but I’m also tempted by Savage’s TKP trucks :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Where did you get those if I might ask? I’m looking for the cheapest source to get surfrodz in the eu at the moment :grinning:

@klaus79856 brought these over to Europe for me a few years back :slight_smile:
I was going to use them on a build, but @akhlut went MIA and I could never get the mounts I needed for them :frowning:

Personally I just order from Surf Rodz in the US when they have a 30% sale or something. Shipping isn’t that bad.

2 Likes

Sickboards is the only EU distributor I’m aware of:

3 Likes

Probably outside your budget though if I had to guess :smile:

I’ll pm you

Thanx

2 Likes

If someone in EU needs something from US just let me know.
My flight from LAX to EU is 31st of March, another trip will be in April.

4 Likes

Do you still have this?

Yes, I do :slight_smile:

Here’s the prices I had in mind for them:
100€ for the baseplates
120€ GBP for the hangers with 10mm axles
140€ for the XTLA motor mounts

But that’s if you buy everything together. I could sell the motor mounts off separately though.

1 Like

Do they only fit the 200mm? I just ordered a couple mystery boxes from them for my girlfriend’s build, so they’re either 150 or 176.

I think the 176 are very similar (might work), but 150 are different. Best if you wait to see what you receive in the mystery box, and then get back to me with measurements :+1:

1 Like