[UK] eBoosted Universal e-MTB (HS-11 / Wings / etc)

Subject: [UK] eBoosted Universal e-MTB (HS-11) Enclosure with Heatsink & Gasket

I have a spare HS-11 enclosure from Alan (eboards Peru / eBoosted). Expecting others are impatient and excitable as myself, I bought two together to save on Postage, and support the legend.

These take about 6 weeks to manufacture in the current climate, so anyone itching to get riding this is your lucky day. This enclosure is designed for the Trampa HS-11, but fits many other Mountainboards too.

It will hold a 12S4P 18650 Pack with plenty of space for VESCs.

This one contains a Dual Aluminum Heatsink and comes with rubber Gasket fitted, so brimming with the extras you may be looking for.

Price £120 UK. + Delivery

I would be happy to build the 12S4P Battery Pack for this if anyone was interested in that, I could offer this for an extra £400. Battery Pack Build is for UK only, as we all know shipping is not fun.

6 Likes

So I made this enclosure look more cool…

Does anyone want it now?

7 Likes

It’s looks dope

1 Like

:star_struck: fucking RAD
What did you do ?
Can you make a thread :grin:

1 Like

That’s gotta be a hydrodip. I hydrodipped a couple of bigben enclosure in wood one time, its an awesome way to make stuff look good

3 Likes

It’s a hydrodip.

Basically, it’s hardly thread worthy, I did show dipping my wheels in my build thread. Firstly paint up some awesome highlights, and get some film and Activator.

Choosing the right film is the hardest, there’s full colour, and semi-transparent ones, so you’ve gotta plan out what look you’re going for and choose the right film/paint… or like I did, buy a bit of everything and see what looks best.

Then it’s just a process of getting the film onto the surface without it ripping up and distorting, takes a few attempts to get the knack but looks awesome once it flows well…

Read this:

4 Likes