(UK) Cleanup sale, mostly small bits, a bluetooth module and connectors!

Hey everyone.
Since i finished my build, i am left with a lot of spare parts and nothing to do with them.
All prices i put are with no shipping or fees like paypal, and will go down if you buy more things.

2 Likes

Ill take the 14/16 awg cables and broken motor. Can you tell me more about the batteries?

Edit: Fuck it ill take the batteries too.

1 Like

I have one broken down pack of 22p samsung cells at ~4.02v each. 20 cells. Spot welded but missing a p group

One full pack of 22p samsung at 0.2-0.3v each (well… dead) 24 cells

One full pack of lgdamf11865 at 3.89v each

And green unknown cells at 3.6-4v each. 19 cells, i practiced soldering on them so they are stripped from the welds are generally messy

Can you spotweld anything at 5/6v ?? I would be interested in the spotwelder and the nickel strip, also the pg gland box and the velcro strip maybe
EDITED

1 Like

So that’s:

20 x good 22p’s
24 x lgdamf11865
19 x random green wrapped
4 x 30q

and 24 22p’s for recycling?

1 Like

I really have no idea. I ordered it and then realised that it may blow up if i put it to a car battery and i don’t have anything close to a power source for it so never used it.
£12 + shipping?

I edited my message, with also the pg gland and the velcro tape

1 Like

Yup. I can ship you the good ones and recycle the bad ones

1 Like

Works for me.

1 Like

Also do you have any more info for this spot welder ?
And if sell ensure could you make sure it’s discharge before sending it ? :sweat_smile:

For the antispark I only need to replace the burnt mosfet? Is the mosfet normal through hole or smd?

1 Like

£16 + shipping?
It has no components that store a charge. Just the pcb and really thick 10awg sillicone cables.
Here is the ebay listing

Ho I think it’s not the thing I was thinking of, this doesn’t retain any charge, there’s a huge capacitor next to it :joy: I doubt it will work with lipos, even high discharge one

1 Like

Hey!
If nobody took the reciever and antispatk pack i would like to call dibs on them.
And on any and all unsold battery.

1 Like

All other parts seem normal. I diode functional, 4 resistors sith roughly the value on them and 1 ceramic capacitor.
All 4 mosfets failed closed (current passes through)

Yeah, i was quite perplexed by the missing capacitor too. Then by the price of that said capacitor. Let me know what you decide and what you want me to reserve

I’ll leave the spotwelder, but for the rest I’m afraid shipping would be more expensive than the rest (I’m in France)

1 Like

The antispark is currently on @Niklas hand. First come first serve. If he doesn’t buy it’s yours.
By receiver you mean benchwheel remote or nrf bluetooth module?
Available batteries now are that really small lipo and a pack of 24 dead samsung 22p batteries. They all read under 1v

The nickel strip and velcro will fit in a padded letter, but the pg gland box would be too expensive to ship

Why note ?
You have an idea of the total ?