[UK] 10S5P Battery Pack - Samsung 30Q Cells - Brand new

Brand new pack for sale, 10S5P - Samsung 30Q Cells - high quality factory build

I have had several packs from this batch in my boards and ones built for others for over 12 months testing - including the board that Moja rode for the win on day 2 at the Paris world cup - without any issues. These test boards, especially my ones were deliberately abused to try and break stuff so the ones shipped to customers would stand the test of time.

Available for pickup in London or delivery in UK only.

£300

What are those cables for?

• Main Output XT-60
  • Balance Cables with connector
  • Output for LCD display
  • Input for battery charger (i.e. if you are not using a a BMS) or possibly useful for another low amp output

I’ll believe the high quality claim if you take the black wrapper off and let me see underneath

4 Likes

@Linesflag ask around about me, I think you will find my reputation is pretty damn good. I am not and have never sold anything fake.

it’s pretty shitty behavior all but calling me a lair/fraudster when you clearly have no idea who i am.

Excuse me, but i can’t see anywhere in his response something about liar, or fraudster.

6 Likes

He’s not talking about the pack being fake, he’s talking about the potential for poor/unsafe build quality.

8 Likes

ah okay - fair point, that’s on me jumping to conclusions

these are factory built to high specs using automated welders - I am not about to unwrap the pack as it’s going to be a nightmare to resell then

3 Likes

but my original point still stands - this guy knows nothing about me or the packs and is pretty much calling me a liar - dick move

A better approach would have been:

“Can you tell me more about how this pack was made that verifies its high quality?”

:smiley:

We need to understand inflection and tone conveyance on the internet as a whole or the future generations will not be able to converse civilly.

10 Likes

word!

or better yet - ask some of the old skool cats around here, I think you will find it’s all but impossible to find someone who has had a problem with any of the literally thousands of esk8 parts I have sold

1 Like

I was gonna say, man it’s been a while how you been?

1 Like

@ShutterShock hey man! all good here, how’s things with you?

been a tough couple of years with COVID and Brexit but I am sure lots of people have had it a lot worse! But all things considered I am doing great

1 Like

Mostly great for me, fortunately. Shall we expect to see your presence on the forum again or just sellin some stuff?

I’ll be around more in the future, although not as much as previously , finding it hard to spare any time and forums have a habit of sucking you in and eating up the hours.

1 Like

I’m not calling you a liar. :smiley: You just posted a black box and claimed that it is high quality, which I questioned. I don’t trust any battery back that I haven’t seen the insides of, which I believe is good practise as there is a lot of shit and outright bomb material going around.

5 Likes

@Linesflag fair enough, thanks for clearing that up. appreciate it!

1 Like

It’s been almost a couple of years since its manufacture. All of the cells are above 2.5V?

Could you explain what the different wire leads are? Balancing leads in the bubble wrap?

What are the continuous and burst current ratings for the pack?

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Battery_Mooch very good questions!

gimme 5 mins and then check the original post - i’ll put all the details there

cables gently and roughly twisted together to make identification easier

1 Like

Thanks!
The current ratings? Without seeing the cell connections we’ll have to use the factory’s ratings.

1 Like

ratings are 70A continuous, I’ve been running focboxes and unities at their limits on dual 6374s with ATs and lots of gnarly hill climbs without issue

1 Like

Thanks!
Wow, they set the rating high…above the Samsung 30Q’s 15A rating. But they are good cells.

I know someone north of London though who was looking for a pack that size and I have passed this info on to her. If she’s interested she’ll contact you via PM.

2 Likes