[U.S.] FocBox Unity For Sale Purchased From Bio Boards

Hello everyone I have a Focbox Unity that I would like to sell I purchased from @mackann maybe 2 months ago never powered on or anything. Was planning on doing my own build and using it but believe I’ve leaned more towards just getting one from trampa when I order a board from them… Still have same packaging and everything it came in. I have abt $320.00 in it but could let go alittle cheaper… I’ll post pics shortly…! Located in North Carolina image|666x500

2 Likes

Location?
They are $299 on Amazon fyi new

2 Likes

The bioboards ones have upgraded wires and connectors though

4 Likes

The bio boards run 5.5s with bigger wiring and an xt90 worth the $20 for sure

2 Likes

I guess if you can’t solder I understand that.

3 Likes

Well I mean when the warranty meant something it was worth it because when you replace you void it but with the way things are now…

1 Like

North Carolina

I’ll buy that bioboards sticker :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can give u one for free.99

4 Likes

Taking money right out my hand. LOL @Kellag

3 Likes

PM Inc :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t even get a Bioboards sticker with my Unity + Heatsink. :cry: How am I supposed to represent? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Back to the tax deal. for us here in scamlifornia $299 plus $27 sales tax :grin:
then the the time to prepare and solder all of the upgraded connection AND add longer wires to the on/off switch!! sheit. by the time you’re done ill be more than happy to pay $320 for this one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sales tax… IDK what that is lol
Thank you Oregon

4 Likes

Lmao. this is exactly how last post got derailed. next thing you know there will be someone from BC telling us about their import/sales taxes and how they’re way higher than ours here in the states. y’all know the drill…

4 Likes

regardless. I I wouldn’t let this puppy go for anything less than $320. whomever feel like amazon will be a better buy. they might be damn right. let them go for it lol

3 Likes

I don’t need it at all but I’m tempted just because I’m in North Carolina too. Hello!

1 Like

Cool what part?

I have it in my profile, but Raleigh is where I go to school and Wilmington is where I grew up/where my parents are. WBU?

Bladenboro abt hour from Wilmington