esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

Turns out Enertion is fucked - discuss here

It’s a touchy subject but we sort of need to discuss this together and keep the emotions at bay if possible. But if you feel like you need a good salt bath just let it out guys.

Is Enertion fucked and if so what does it mean for our community?

Do we need to get ahead of this and does this even matter? Care to comment anyone from Enertion?

• Yes Enertion is fucked
  • No I think they can bring it back

0 voters

6 Likes

you can unhide all of the results :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didnt hide anything! Just click the arrow :+1:

3 Likes

Everybody hates Enertion now but based on popularity of Focbox and Unity right now I voted NO. Once they have them in stock we will forget about the issues so fast like a gold fish.

3 Likes

They will not have them in stock because they don’t have money to cover the stock. They are producing the ones that people bought a long time ago…

5 Likes

My vote of “I think they can recover” is based upon them doing the exact correct things to make that happen, and the chances of them doing that is essentially zero. It’s not their modus operandi.

5 Likes

I think someone is going to buy out the rights to the unity and rebrand it. Flipsky perhaps? Although their duals are getting better and better it seems.

5 Likes

Why would you do that? Basic bom and vedders hard work already do the job. The unity is nice but sort of a marketing gimmick

13 Likes

Is this going to be part of your eulogy?

3 Likes

The software incompatibility with the Unity is a serious issue.

9 Likes

Dont ruin it!

5 Likes

We’re all basically relying on Jeff continuing to give a shit if it all goes down the drain

9 Likes

I thought they were being sued for their rediculous restocking fee.
Or maybe someone who almost died on a raptor will sue the bejesus out of them. Danger at every turn for them.

7 Likes

My body is ready hummie

8 Likes

Saw this on the old forum. Don’t know how much truth there is to it.

c617c4d30b2a1848afd3e4199b44c9f7bc99d58d

9 Likes

Consider urself inseminated.

8 Likes

Your going to use an adventure time line and not even cue the gif?

Go watch the show.

7 Likes

Uuuunnnffff. Shall we name our offspring nosaj?

6 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/bedroom-eyes-CWMyaXDWaulwY

Honestly why did giphy do this?

8 Likes

Or they could just open-source it like they are legally required to do, and anyone could work on it.

9 Likes