Trying to decide on a vesc

@kook care to chip in on Mike’s services? :rofl:

1 Like

No no no nonono no no no NO no

4 Likes

Definitely no sales in the foreseeable future on the Unity. I wasn’t lying when I said we are paying high rates on the stock and that our margins are low.

The only way we could do better pricing is to move away from Amazon and sell from our own e-commerce site but not sure if customer confidence allows that at this stage.

10 Likes

F×%k Mboard right in the 55V… (Culo)

5 Likes

LOL no no no no

yeah, amazon fulfillment takes a ~30% cut once everything is said and done.

I’m just gonna shamelessly drop this here due to all the ESC talk.

Just a heads up, I have a brand new unity I’m willing to sell. I’ll let it go for $275 plus shipping. Pm me if you’re interested.

You could try a “group buy” here on this forum (not sure if your trust level permits it), create the google form and they will come…

Well unless all your inventory is at some Amazon fulfillment center.

1 Like

a unity group buy… that’s kinda… cynical :rofl:

3 Likes

Confidence test :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

If money is not a problem, Vesc6+ for sure…I’ve got a 1 Vesc6, three 6+ , 1 Makerx 4.12 (waiting to test in a new build, just for test no asking more than that for a 12s1p)… Reliability for me is Trampa Vesc, and you pay for what you get (a lot of $$$$)… Trust it is usually expensive…but worth it…

Alright, judging by the responses on here it seems my suspicions about mboards were correct. I heard they were shit but if I got any people on here saying otherwise I was gonna consider it. Duly noted, I’ll stay the hell away from MBoards.

2 Likes

It’s also a matter of warranty, service and customer support. We warrent our products according to EU law. We help if help is needed.
We hate failing products and product replacements, so we try very hard to make bullet proof products. The VESC 6 is a no compromise product. That comes with extra cost. Another factor for the higher price is aLso keeping the VESC Project funded.

10 Likes

My vesc6s haven’t been used since Hawai’i. They were 300 usd each. True, the trampa I take out when my fast board is busted has vesc6’s, but they only sip current bc little 2wd.

I don’t like the wire rats nest needed to connect them by can, the Bluetooth dongles, the extra adaptor I need to make or keep separate for the receiver.

I had them fixed once by the DRV wizard. So add on another 60.

I use them now for SWD fixes of other lesser vescs ive fumbled, which btw @Trampa is indeed black magic brilliant. They are pretty and I’d like to be buried with them or pass them on to my Eskate childrens.

To be fair, If this post were about escs for a hydrofoil, trampa 75/300 all the way.

2 Likes

To be honest, you guys stand up for your products even after the guarantee expired. Great customer service and products, and always willing to help, I am a happy customer.

2 Likes