Trampa Vesc6 Enclosures

Hi everyone,

I’m in need of an enclosure solution for the new Vesc6 I just got. I’ve seen a couple options but I’m curious as to what people have gone with. I could make an enclosure like I did for my old FOCBOX’s (and am currently using) but would be so much easier to just buy something already made.

What’s people using? Show me ya cases!

My current enclosure that I made

7 Likes
3 Likes

My friend has this and it looks very smart! Is there any alternatives tho? I dont really want to be matching :laughing:

1 Like

You have to get the best VESC enclosure EVER!

I call it the VESCINATOR 2 THOUSAND with a vesc 6.6 full size from flipshit 2 mr60’s, a bluetooth modual, the vx2 receiver and the maytech receiver. With a see through clear ABSOLUTE BEST plastic EVER made on EARTH !!! this is the best enclosure you’ll ever. See. PERIODT.

This is for the lol’s i had to do with what i had

7 Likes

I NEED THAT! SELL IT TO ME!!!

i offer 68billion yen, take it or leave it

2 Likes

For you i’ll drop it to 67 999 999 999.99 Yen !

2 Likes

DONE

please send immediately for arrival at my house in the next 14 minutes. muchas gracias

2 Likes

you have the 3dservisas ESC box for 100euro

2 Likes

@ApexBoards is releasing a vesc enclosure soon, mayeb hit them up to see if it fits the vesc6.

6 Likes

We do indeed… but as its designed to be as compact as possible/for the stormcore so it requires you to desolder the XT90’s on the VESC and join them together. No biggie for most!

This is a raw Ali one we just did for someone for VESC6 - we aren’t selling them yet as we are just waiting for some final parts but expect them to be listed this week for Stormcore (with the button hole ofc.

11 Likes

Mine’s gonna be looking the same but better of course cuz its mine😁

4 escape vesc 6s in these.

5 Likes

I swear i’ve seen one in the wild yesterday. They look really nice!

2 Likes

Trampa VESC6 in the Apex enclosure

6 Likes