trampa mini truck question

Hey, i’have been having an issue with the trampa carver/mini trucks and my TB 40T pulleys :

The truck itself, right after if junction witht the axle is big and square : as a result i got my wheel pulley snug arround it, and i would got a lot of friction if using it as is.

So meantime i’ve been using it using extra bearings as space between the truck and the wheel hub.
Using 2x6mm, it gave me just about the good clearance for the wheel pulley, but it brings the wheel pretty close to the end of the axle and the bolt tends to be pretty loose and it doesn’t feel safe at all
(don’t want to be loosing a wheel at top speed…)

I saw that Trampa sells one version of his carver with “small” thanes, and 34/37 pulleys, how does it feets if i have troubles with a 40T ???

if you know of a better way to go, thanks for the advises ! :slight_smile:

File down the end of your truck until the pulley spins freely. like this:

oh, yeah, i didn’t thought about something like this at all:
i mean it sounds like a practical an simple solution, but it’s hard to belive they do that to feet their own pulleys, no ?

but yeah, i guess i’ll to just that if i succeed to get my motors more to the inside

The best way to say this would be to " seat " or " fit " a pulley. If they sell pulleys they are custem made to be compatible with their certain trucks. It will probably tell you what trucks they will work with in the product description. Every manufacturer has slight differences in their products.

1 Like